electromagnetic pollution - Lines HT: EDF conviction

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

electromagnetic pollution - Lines HT: EDF conviction

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 09:56

A first that could well set a precedent:

A very high voltage line deemed responsible for the ills of a farm [17/11/08 - 04H00]

An expropriation judge from the Tulle tribunal de grande instance ordered, on October 28, RTE (a subsidiary of EDF) to pay 390.648 euros for the "direct, material and certain" damage suffered by a farm located along 'a very high voltage line at Latronche (Corrèze).

It is the first time that justice has established a causal link between a very high voltage line and animal health problems. RTE announced Friday that it will appeal. In Latronche, the high voltage line had become in 1990 a very high voltage line. The Marcouyoux family's farm quickly noticed health problems affecting their herds and a technician concluded in 1998 that the animals were overexposed to electromagnetic fields.

The judgment reports that "the pig motherhood has been stopped due to an abnormally low birth rate and a high infant mortality rate", that "the stall shed accommodates puny heifers suffering in part from bleeding or 'unexplained abortions "and that" 10% of the milk is lost "due to diseases suffered by the cows.

Source: http://www.lesechos.fr/patrimoine/famil ... levage.htm

Here are some measurements made by Padawan, member of forums: https://www.econologie.com/electricite-l ... -3885.html
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 08/12/08, 10:25

I would have put € 26 billion on the table to find new solutions ... for the transport (see production) of energy.
Short no glop
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 10:27

Ah you too have the balls :) :)

Wait, the worst part is when we read this kind of stuff: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post107713.html#107713
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 08/12/08, 10:30

Yes I read, "they" defend their beefsteak that is understandable (even if we do not agree): I would be enough for Mr. CEO EDF to live under such a line and for some politicians to live in the provinces. in warm suburbs ... (but there I'm drifting)

Until the next weekend in the great outdoors to go pick up my olive trees (see my icon to the left of the post)
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 10:37

Well I don't even think he's a guy from EdF ... at least I don't hope so because he still tells a lot of bullshit ...
0 x
sebastienC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sebastienC » 04/04/09, 19:32

Hello,
I don't know if I'm in the right section of the forum but I would like to inquire about these HT lines. I want to settle as a farmer and a farm interests me but it is located 400 meters from a "pylon field". This is a point where all the lines supplying a city of 250 inhabitants converge. The highest line would be 000 volts. I would like to measure the electromagnetic current which could pass at the level of the farm and of my possible future house. Do you know any associations that measure it, is it possible to do it yourself and with what device. Before buying this farm, I would like to take some precautions ...
Thank you for your answers
Sebastien.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/04/09, 21:19

What corner are you in?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
sebastienC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sebastienC » 04/04/09, 21:45

in the Loire region
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/04/09, 21:51

Well, well, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything for you: here, I know people who do this type of measurement, but towards you, I don't know ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Hallu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hallu » 06/04/09, 15:21

Hello, I am a physicist (finally in physics thesis) and yes high voltage lines have notable effects on living things. For example, it was noticed in the USA around a high voltage line that the vegetation underwent a growth of 50% increased speed because of these lines (they noticed this because during a repair of this line and its stop, the trees immediately grew slower and therefore checked all that). Everything that is an electromagnetic field influences living things, even if we are only at the beginning of these studies. For example, the thesis of Philippe Vallée, available online, on "Study of the effect of low-frequency electromagnetic fields on the physico-chemical properties of water" attests. Living being essentially water, this is a first step.
Many think it is paranoia to think that electromagnetic waves, whether high-voltage, wi-fi, or radio have an influence on living things, and that physicists all think "but no, these are nonsense. ". On the contrary, we are very worried, especially with the escalation of more and more data transferred by wi-fi, we even speak of wi-fi even wider band, even of wireless screens, transmissions of HD signals. already exist wirelessly. Even if I do not recognize the pathology of allergy to EM waves (pathology recognized in Scandinavia for example), it is clear that wi-fi waves, microwaves (those of cellphones) are harmful, because they 'is an unfortunate compromise between a low power but not so low and a wavelength which penetrates the living being interacting with it, unlike the long wave radio waves which pass through everything without interacting.
At present the biggest danger are the high voltage lines, I am not at all surprised at the consequences on this poor farmer who is mentioned above. For relay antennas, the authorities have just realized that the exposure was worse far from the antennas ( http://www.lesnumeriques.com/news_id-8360.html ), which is obvious given the geometry of these transmitters ... (put yourself under a garden hose that emits forward, you will hardly be wet) ... In short we have the two extremes , countries which recognize an evil and a pathology without nothing being proved, and countries which turn a deaf ear by installing everything and anything (remember the propaganda films on DDT that we sprayed on children in swimming pools during the 40s and 50s in the USA, in order to eradicate malaria).
0 x