EDF removes electricity pole = connection against house

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
memecaillou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

EDF removes electricity pole = connection against house

by memecaillou » 16/11/08, 12:39

Hello,
I live in a street house with EDF lines hung against and
nearby a pole that will remove soon.
For this I made a huge hole in the wall of the house to be able to put their connection box with huge cables. (they went to my isolation, which worries me).
In addition, the magnetic fields of these connections call me even MORE.
Thank you for indicating me an insulator of electric or magnetic field which I must impose on them or put myself inside the house.
Sincere thanks for advice and contact.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/08, 12:49

Houla ... if they stick the transformer on the facade it is clear that you will hurt in electromagnetic pollution!

There are laws and standards to be followed for the location of transformers ...

Edf can't do anything! Although it is probably not Edf but RTE ... well whatever ...

If you have to make a faraday cage it must be made and studied at 100% at the expense of Edf / RTE

If EM pollution appeals to you, watch these 2 videos:

https://www.econologie.com/ondes-magneti ... -3832.html
https://www.econologie.com/electricite-l ... -3885.html
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gregdu13250 » 16/11/08, 15:12

If I understand what he means, it is that he does not have the transformer on his front but 2 or 4 wires (if he is in three phase of the secondary output section)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/08, 15:29

Ah well if there is no transformer there is not (too much) risk of EM pollution ... unless the cable in question supplies the whole district ... and again it has nothing to do with a transformer!

Could you take some pictures? memecaillou?
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gregdu13250 » 16/11/08, 16:19

If it's like with us, they put the cable against an iron bar that they sealed when they blew up the metal poles that were stuck against the house in the village.

PS: At EDF in general they are not in a hurry, my colleague still has a porcelain finish with bare wires placed on insulators at pole height and then a descent to other insulators around 2m (as before ) (you climb on the hood of a car you touch them). They just changed the insulators to glass insulators, but they don't seem to want to change its line.
0 x