Rumor: an eco tax on EdF invoices?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Rumor: an eco tax on EdF invoices?

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 13:37

It just happened on the news ... we have not much information except that it was denied by the Minister of Ecology ...

In any case, what would it mean?

That 100% of kWhe are (over) taxed, the beautiful leg ca will change what compared to what already exists for renewable energy?

Or, more intelligently: that it is only from a certain level of consumption that the kWhe would be overtaxed? For example: 2000kWhe per person per year.

The 2ieme solution would encourage more parsimony!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 19:46

In fact it's the BONUS MALUS but really an eco tax.

Sorry I cheated!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 18/09/08, 08:26

I do not know if that is what they are considering but a good idea would be to generalize double counting (HC HP) by making a much greater difference between the two rates to really encourage less consumption during HP.
it might be possible to avoid setting up some oil fired power plants in HP
it could really be a bonus-malus mind with a really good rate in HC and really prohibitive in HP

In California, where they have a lot of trouble charging on the electrical network, they have a warning system peak that encourages the devices to turn off in case of alarm. I think for now it's voluntary, but I'm not sure. it's the program flex-your-power
0 x
Click my signature
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/09/08, 10:03

Hello,
It seems like a simple rumor:
http://www.univers-nature.com/inf/inf_a ... gi?id=3360

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"