Solar lighting in my garden

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
raphaelsun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar lighting in my garden

by raphaelsun » 26/07/08, 22:03

Hello,

I want to light my garden with solar energy. However, I am fairly new to this subject.

My installation would consist of:

4 to 6 beacons or lampposts at the bottom (along the pool and one or two in a large driveway). The lighting should be correct.

2 spots one to highlight a cedar alley (4/5 meters) and one to highlight a shrub.

1 "halogen" type projector with switch.

1 solar garland for a tree.

5 recessed lights in the ground
I want to clarify that I have a large plot, the contribution of all this light will not dazzle and will not be in bad taste.

what equipment do you recommend? Battery tye, lighting etc ... ????

Thank you for all the help you can give me!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/08, 00:55

You have 2 possibilities:
a) use solar products independent of each other (Sino Chinese in 90% of the time) which will light up what they will light up ...
b) make a real "solar" network which will have better performance but a much higher cost.

If this is the case b) which interests you, you will find some "usable" products here: solar panels
or here:
helectronic components
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 27/07/08, 12:20

actually that makes it a budget for such an installation.

I have for my part a project of construction of an arbor (wooden leaned to the house) to keep my terrace dry, we planned to install solar collectors as a cover, and to connect to it lighting necessary for summer evenings. in the meantime, we use candles and our bio-ethanol fireplace, which are sufficient for discussions that drag on.
0 x
raphaelsun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by raphaelsun » 27/07/08, 19:37

Meric for the news! and what kind of thermal equipment would I need to supply the technical room of a swimming pool?
0 x