Waves: rats, wifi, laptop ... and us!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Waves: rats, wifi, laptop ... and us!

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 17:51

Attentions to stingy, they seem more exposed than others !!! : Mrgreen:

WAVE waves of mobile and wifi dangerous for NOUVELOBS.COM rats | 24.06.2008 | 15: 45

A study by the Catholic University of Leuven shows that the death rate doubles lab rats when exposed to waves from mobile phones and wifi networks.

A study from the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL) cited Tuesday June 24 by the Belgian newspaper Le Soir indicates that the mortality rate of laboratory rats doubles when exposed to the waves of cell phones and wifi networks.

This study is published while a dozen scientists and oncologists launched the 15 June in Paris a call for precautionary measures in the use of mobile phones, in the absence of definitive scientific conclusions about their possible danger to the health.

The death rate of three groups of rats subjected for 18 months to three levels of electromagnetic exposure used in mobile technologies was 60%, compared to 29% in a group of "spared" rats. according to the Belgian study, which is the applied science doctoral thesis Monday at UCL by Dirk Adang.

Dysregulation of the immune system

A result described as "worrying" by Le Soir, which emphasizes that the rat "shares 90% of its genetic heritage with humans".
The causes of this mortality in rats are however yet to be formally established, only 19 124 of laboratory rats so far been autopsied.

But Dirk Adang advances the hypothesis of a deregulation of the immune system of rats, yet subjected to waves at rates "in accordance with current international standards".

Continuation and end

A video on the call of 15 June: https://www.econologie.com/telephonie-mo ... -3846.html

Summary of the thesis for download here:
https://www.econologie.com/ondes-portabl ... -3848.html

ps: for wifi, there is always an alternative: to make a sustainable network RJ45
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 06 / 08, 11: 29, 2 edited once.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 23:28

Sometimes heard that on the radio.

Anyway, who still doubts it. A few years ago there had already been a test in the genre with chicken eggs in an incubator, on those which were subjected to full waves did not hatch and were not badly trained at the "autopsy" of the eggs. .

Me it's been years that I have a gsm I do not serve almost my last Samsung which 4 years must have broke everything 15H incoming call and outgoing total. And I very rarely on me.

Like the WIFI it's been years that I have and I rarely ultra lights when I am with the laptop and I need the Internet outside the office or someone spends with his laptop has the House. If not me it's always been wired network (must say being network admin have preferred cables in general : Cheesy: ).
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/06/08, 00:15

They talked about it at 2h's FR20 JT (24.06).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 00:40

I would still like to know the protocol at the "exposure" level because if it speaks of being in the standards it is still "low" levels ...

This is particularly worrying ...

We can get in on the study you believe?
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 25/06/08, 00:55

This is the question I asked myself too. It seemed to me that I had forgotten something in my message above : Cheesy:

What is the rate of exposure? kind exhibition is a gsm talk constantly, or it make stronger and weaker periods to simulate conversation and periods of standby or GSM only verifies the network regularly. And for wifi? How close to an access point?
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 25/06/08, 10:45

Christophe wrote:I would still like to know the protocol at the "exposure" level because if it speaks of being in the standards it is still "low" levels ...

This is particularly worrying ...

We can get in on the study you believe?

Hello,
It is in paid access, on futura, I posted almost the same references from an article.
http://forums.futura-sciences.com/post1770214.html

Article:
http://www.rtlinfo.be/news/article/1428 ... 9c%C3%A8s+

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 10:50

What worried me is that journalists themselves admit even that autopsies are not finished ... then they already crying wolf ...

Far from me the idea of ​​defendant GSM operators and wifi (you know my position) but I have a hard time understanding this way of doing ... and, moreover, it gives them a good defense.

A thesis is 3 years, it was a few weeks prèt?

Anyway ca not change much everyday people: those who know already limit their use of wireless / GSM, others, the majority imense, prenent such information too seriously ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/06/08, 11:01

Yeah, it was convenient but I think I'll cut my livecrotte wi-fi, too bad for mobility

What is annoying is that to do so, enter the menu and reboot, so we do not do this every day :?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 11:02

1) Maloche at bottom wifi and conventional bulbs it's beautiful !!

You would not just anti econo home? : Mrgreen:

For filiaire network if you're motivated to do you know or find gear :)

Targol already do not ... 8)

2) For the study, I believe Bob_Isat has access to this site but may be I am wrong:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_ ... er=4014789

Now the summary is not sufficient for us right?

Download here: https://www.econologie.com/ondes-portabl ... -3848.html
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 06 / 08, 11: 29, 2 edited once.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 25/06/08, 11:12

Christophe wrote:
Now the summary is not sufficient for us right?

is better because in general theses is the famous bricks : Cheesy:, I see a lot of work.
0 x