Connectivity computer network on the shop

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Connectivity computer network on the shop

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 15:39

Since today, we offer some computer network connectors in RJ45 in order to do without WiFi. All cables are shielded.

What relationship with econology will some say? Here it is:

A range of RJ45 "Ethernet local network" connectors and connectors to dispense with WiFi.

A network RJ45 consumes less energy (no wifi router that runs 24/24), is more reliable with regard to security (no risk of intrusion via cables), is more durable (rare are the wifi routers that hold 20 years ...) and emits no electromagnetic waves. All our cables and accessories are shielded for even more reliability and durability.

To make a network in your house in RJ45 is to make a reliable, secure, sustainable, healthy and economical network.

Find out more: our RJ45 network cables and connectors.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/05/08, 15:46

And why not also CPL boxes? the network is already there, no extra cable to pull ... it's another alternative
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 16:37

Uh ... if that's what goes through the outlets, it's for the moment sold a little expensive I think right? (100 € for 2 pc approximately?).

And we lose (a little) the security aspect, right? For sustainability also I do not know what it is worth ... An RJ45 network lasts (at least) 20 years ... the one I put in my parents is already 11 years old and has not moved.

So to choose ease or durability, I chose. I will give you some pictures of our installation if you want ...

ps: speaking of price, when you think about Wifi cards it is also not cheap (not everyone has a pc less than 3 years old when wifi has become "standard" on CMs) ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/05/08, 17:14

Normally for the PLC, the network stops at the meter, so security level it does.
I am not particularly pro CPL, I think that it is just more practical to implement than an RJ45 network but certainly much more expensive.
As for WIFI ... it's not terrible in terms of wave emission
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 18:21

renaud67 wrote:Normally for the PLC, the network stops at the meter, so security level it does.

Uh and by what "miracle" does it stop at the meter?

renaud67 wrote:I am not particularly pro CPL, I think that it is just more practical to implement than an RJ45 network but certainly much more expensive.

Much more expensive and much less reliable in terms of life therefore ... the economic comparison with the RJ45 is largely to the advantage of the latter ... well it's my opinion ...

renaud67 wrote:As for WIFI ... it's not terrible in terms of wave emission

Bof, the magnetic field detector only panics very close to the key ... according to this device (which is worth what it is worth ...) there is much more harmful: microwave (2 to 3 m !!) and small ferric transformer ( 1m) are the 1st to watch ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 19/05/08, 19:30

Christophe wrote:Uh and by what "miracle" does it stop at the meter?

Question of disturbances, after the meter and even sometimes before when the lines are long, I tried and gave up too big distance and too many disturbers (fridge, freezer ...) on the road.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 19:33

Ah, little dungeon, did you test the CPL then?
Can you tell us more about it? :) :)
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 19/05/08, 19:39

Well not much more, it was loaned to me, so after some quick tests I gave it back to its owner. 8)
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 19:44

So it's m * rd * according to you? How was it?

Break in connection or very low flow?
0 x
jc-tergal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jc-tergal » 19/05/08, 19:54

Christophe wrote:So it's m * rd * according to you? How was it?

Break in connection or very low flow?

no I already have it installed and it's not shitty for a classic network. By cons when you have a box for television, in cpl ca bug often I find.

It is sensitive to disturbances (a drill for example) and it is horribly expensive
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"