Basic measurements of electromagnetic fields

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Basic measurements of electromagnetic fields

by Christophe » 21/03/08, 14:32

Result of this topic in video: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pollution- ... t5463.html

I repeat here what I wrote about fluorescent bulbs: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post75639.html#75639

I just received a copy of this device: https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html

I hastened to test some 2 bulbs: a 9W "unbranded" and the 30W that we offer on the store: https://www.econologie.com/shop/megaman- ... -p-73.html

Well as I thought the information of fluos who are dangerous at the wave level is more than theMENTAL INTOXICATION (Lobbyist) than scientific information.

Alors yes neon bulbs create an electromagnetic field but here are my 1ere findings after having toyed 5 minutes that are really blatant and gruesome for the perpetrators of these intox :

a) This is the base of the bulb that emits: there is nothing at the level of the tubes contrary to what can be read here and there (and what I would have myself thought).

b) the field is reduced rapidly: from 10cm to 20cm there is nothing! And I repeat ONLY at the level of the CULOT, NOTHING at the TUBES !! I would make accurate measurements as soon as possible.

c) the field is more important when the bulb is hot but at the level of the tubes does not change (curiously?): it remains at zero.

d) and last but not least a mobile phone in standby EMET more than an EM measurement of TUBES (of course since 0) and I'm not talking about a phone running ....

I will try to make a video this afternoon for denounce these false and slanderous scientific accusations probably launched to better hide the problem it real real GSM (I rarely head within 10 cm of a bulb, for against the GSM ...). The problem is that a lot of people relayed the info without any verification ... grâve ...

I doubt that this upgrade goes around the net and writing merdiatic as did the poison ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

If you have any ideas for things to measure for the "movie"?

I planned to do the following things:
a) drawing of the EM "spectrum" of a fluorescent bulb
b) GSM measurement in operation and standby
c) measurement on a neon
d) microwave measurement

If you have any ideas?
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 06 / 08, 11: 02, 2 edited once.
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 21/03/08, 14:59

Bonjour Christophe

YES

Your Screen and your Ordi on which you (I like you) spend a lot of time too.

Thank you

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/08, 15:18

To begin, and for our information.

See if the device reacts and up to how far, near a straight extension, through which 230v AC passes, feeding a device in operation, whose power will be specified.
Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/08, 15:34

Well, my PC is also a nice source of pollution EM!
For the back I understand, there is the main transformer ... But the front?

Especially the front and back ... cons the LCD screen remains at 0 :)
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 21/03/08, 17:54

Ouch ####

It goes up to how much for the PC in the gradation of your device : Cry:

By cons good news for the flat screen. I suppose a CRT must issue too?

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/08, 18:03

Yes for CRT it's worse than LCD

For the PC ca goes up in the red (largely) at the level of the power supply (but not + of 5 cm).

Well the best is to make me a list of things to test and I will make you a series of small videos ... well for the "things" that I have available of course.

Another suspicious thing: a "long" neon (36W) remains at 0.0 (logical like the fluorescent) on the other hand a short neon is in the red within a radius of 30cm over its entire length !! :?:

I also measured neodymium magnets: 4 connected in series make less "field" than an active GSM !! To get an idea of ​​their power, these 4 magnets manage to "lift" a hammer without problem!

You will see all this on the video :)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/08, 18:21

Neodymium?
I thought that the problem of harmfulness, came mainly from the frequency of the field ...
(which tuned with a body organ)

So your meter, also signals the constant magnetic field of a magnet.

Did you try measuring on an extension cord as I specified above?

We read everywhere, on the harmfulness of the domestic electric field, simply because of the proximity of the passage of sheaths 230v AC.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/08, 18:32

gegyx wrote:So your meter, also signals the constant magnetic field of a magnet.

Ben read the description you will understand better: https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html

Here are the instructions: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... oOgSkT.pdf

As for the magnets, you have to shake them "a bit" so that it is detected: without movement = 0 ... with a GSM it's almost the same: when it does not move in standby the thing detects nothing ... but you just have to shake it for it to panic in the red ...

gegyx wrote:Did you try measuring on an extension cord as I specified above?

We read everywhere, on the harmfulness of the domestic electric field, simply because of the proximity of the passage of sheaths 230v AC.

Not yet it will be done in 30 seconds :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/08, 18:36

For the AC lead is in the red on a radius of 2 cm approximately (load = my desktop is 120 to 130W).

Orange from 2 to 4 cm
And green after ...

No need to shake the AC device whistles by itself :)
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gregdu13250 » 21/03/08, 18:56

Can you do the measurement on a T5 8W ferromagnetic starter stp
0 x