A house under an electric pylon?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
marion 83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A house under an electric pylon?

by marion 83 » 03/12/07, 11:09

I am outraged by my town hall who authorized the construction of a house no more than 6 m from a high voltage electric pylon!
is there a regulation on this subject? I do not find any on the net! but I may not have been looking everywhere ... does anyone have info on this subject? thank you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 11:28

: Arrow: I agree with you, but the construction of housing under the HV lines is becoming widespread. : Evil:

I have friends who bought a house almost under a line and when it is humid you can hear the line crackling, I would not like it.

Anyway we are surrounded by all kinds of electromagnetic pollution ...

I try to limit as much as possible (do not live too close to the lines, do not have wifi at home, use as little as possible
gsm ...) but these pollutions are invisible. :|
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A house under an electric pylon?

by the middle » 03/12/07, 12:01

marion 83 wrote:I am outraged by my town hall who authorized the construction of a house no more than 6 m from a high voltage electric pylon!
is there a regulation on this subject? I do not find any on the net! but I may not have been looking everywhere ... does anyone have info on this subject? thank you

This is also the case in my village .. :?
When I saw 6 or 7 houses built a few meters from the high voltage lines, I screamed crazy!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/12/07, 12:13

citro wrote:Anyway we are surrounded by all kinds of electromagnetic pollution ...

I try to limit as much as possible (do not live too close to the lines, do not have wifi at home, use as little as possible
gsm ...) but these pollutions are invisible. :|

not said, there are "wifi" t-shirts that detect when a wifi signal is present, I think that could be done also for other types of signal?

the t-shirt lights up in the presence.

in any case if the shop offers, I take 1!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 13:21

Nice Tshirt. 8)

Picchou treated the subject here.

I like to browse his site from time to time ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pierre Yves
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: A house under an electric pylon?

by Pierre Yves » 03/12/07, 13:46

marion 83 wrote:I am outraged by my town hall who authorized the construction of a house no more than 6 m from a high voltage electric pylon!

What would be the problem? (A problem on which we would have serious studies, and not only rumors ...)

Pierre Yves
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/07, 14:19

Ben must see the positive: will be able to reduce their lighting bill by 80% if they use neon lights : Mrgreen:

You just have to buy blindfolds to sleep :D

Well no kidding, I don't really see how this concerns you Marion since it's not your house ... or? Anyway with EM pollution (maybe even more than with other pollutions because they are not VISIBLE) it is always the "big ones" (or rather the commercial interests) who win ... see this already old documentary :
https://www.econologie.com/telephones-mo ... -2497.html
0 x
marion 83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marion 83 » 03/12/07, 14:57

actually it is not my pb but I think of these people and especially their baby who takes him for 20 years maybe !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/07, 15:14

Yes it is a very honorable citizen gesture that you are doing there ... but maybe you can try to make an "official" request if it is not too late?

And above all inform the future owners ...

How many volts is this line?
0 x
marion 83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marion 83 » 03/12/07, 15:41

what do you mean by official request?
what concrete arguments based on what investigations can I put forward?
0 x