LED lighting

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sebalban
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

LED lighting

by sebalban » 13/11/07, 15:43

Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien, I'm 32 years old, I live in this beautiful city of Angouleme.
I have known your site for some time now and I am only posting.

Jer just acquired LED lighting (blue, green, yellow for decoration) but also 2 E27 brand Xanlite 21 led 1.4W.

I thought I read here where the compact fluorescent would still be better so I worry considering the price.

BUT I apologize in advance for this post may already be duplicated : Oops: .

I am in fact looking for different equipment allowing me to measure my energy expenditure both by unit (like for lamps) but also to know my consumption in real time on my installation.

Who can help me in this area.

Thanks to all of you and see you soon
@+
seb :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 15:56

We tested leds for a long time and frankly for the moment in 2007 it is not the top ... especially the multileds ... your concern is justified: for the moment, the leds are a juicy "market" for the manufacturers ... but certainly not for the planet ...

We make Xanlite products on our shop but no question of offering their spot leds which are "improved" generics. I think you can see for yourself their low luminous efficiency ...

In terms of consumer monitoring, the best is to use an oscilloscope ... because of the current-voltage phase shift of the electronic circuit but as I think you are not equipped, you can very well go out with a multimeter.

Otherwise there is the PM231 wattmeter

Edit in 2014: LED lighting competes without problem with compact fluorescent lighting: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoules-led-c-90
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 11 / 14, 12: 05, 3 edited once.
0 x
sebalban
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sebalban » 13/11/07, 16:03

Thank you christophe
: Mrgreen:
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 28/01/08, 22:17

I bought a set of led lamps on a site called "led lamp" or something like that ....

very disappointed :
out of 5, 1 is in shell

I dismantle it: assembly with hot glue, the power supply is of the capacitive type (not a marvel of performance!) and the manufacture is Chinese (a shame when they advertise "made in France").
It was a broken wire in its insulation

short for night lights it goes; for lighting it also goes ... in moles!

the most expensive (35 €) is an omnidirectional model with 140 LEDs .... it looks like a morgue!

Courage!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 22:23

iso14000 wrote:I bought a set of led lamps on a site called "led lamp" or something like that ....

very disappointed :
out of 5, 1 is in shell

You have to play the guarantee!

If everyone read our tests and essays (see https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-laborat ... -vf63.html ) there would be less disappointment and money thrown out the window finally good ...
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 29/01/08, 08:43

worry Christophe, I know how to call the legal club in front of the bastards.

I did the repair myself which allowed me to do my little analysis .....
0 x
gift
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gift » 29/01/08, 16:10

Good morning all.

I have LED bulbs at home and I am very happy with them.
The consumption announced is correct, I checked it with my meter.
I replaced compact fluorescent bulbs with Led Gu10 120 ° bulbs, for less consumption, I have more light and above all, it is much faster to light up, it was fluorescent philips (I have no fluorescent that is not branded).

I also put in my toilet a recessed spot with a GU10 led 120 °, it's nickel.
In the toilet, this is ideal, because you need a light that lights up quickly for those who have little time and who does not consume for those who stay long.

The price of LED bulbs is very high, for lighting equivalent to a fluorescent bulb (when it is hot), it is 4 times more expensive.
But it lights up much faster and it consumes less and there is no mercury inside.
I also think it is easier to troubleshoot, although none has broken down in 3 months.
I already had fluorescent lights that lasted less.
For passage rooms or toilets, this is the best.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/08, 16:17

1) To say that it lights better than fluorescent (when they are "hot") is wrong ...

I did not know that Phillips was making Fluocompact in GU10 ... what model is it exactly?

2) 3 months bravo! It lacks another 50 to make the investment in LEDs profitable (I almost don't caricature) compared to fluorescent!

3) For heavy metals, all fluo are now RoHS ... so very reduced or zero

4) Otherwise agree for LEDs in the passage rooms, although the new generation fluorescent lights have become insensitive to ON / OFF
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 29/01/08, 16:20

go!
say you are a reseller!

I already buy GU (a long time ago it is true) but frankly bof!

I'm waiting for the last OSRAM LEDs and we'll see
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/08, 16:25

iso14000 wrote:go!
say you are a reseller!

When I started reading I thought the same thing but as there was no "advertising" link I concluded that no ...

On the other hand I am still looking for the GU10 fluo from philipps ...

iso14000 wrote:I already buy GU (a long time ago it is true) but frankly bof!

I'm waiting for the last OSRAM LEDs and we'll see

Osram will not do a miracle ... we take the bets? If you are looking for GU10, then take GU10 fluo ingenium (yes am a reseller) and you will be quiet for 10 years!
0 x