AVR generator set

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

AVR generator set

by Colmant » 23/04/07, 17:14

To weld with an inverter station, I bought a gasoline generator with regulation AVR cad - / + 1,5% of voltage variation (nominal 230 v)

the single-phase group can produce 5 kwatts
When I weld with the stick of 3,25 mm, the station asks the maxi 3,2 kva, on the sector EDF, no pb,
but connected to the group this one has variations of regime and ddp which makes me weld in long dots.
it works well with chopsticks 2,5mm

What I risk: to grill the inverter station or it is the position that can deteriorate the group as told by the techniciezn the seller?

Thanks to the electro who understand something to kindly inform me

Colmant
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/04/07, 19:01

Hello

if you want to weld with a group account 2.5 times what there is on the maximum power of the group; otherwise you will massacre the group and the post.
in any case welding and small groups that was never friends

Do three sculling passes with 2.5 or take an 10kwa.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 24/04/07, 05:04

Zac,
please
that's what I planned to do to troubleshoot my gear in the bush, and bring it home to finish it.

it is a sheet of 25 mm which receives the hydrolic lifting system of the wheels of an 3,20 agricultural disk m wide. drawn by an IH 1455 145 cv

3 passes on each side of the room chanfrainnée
I think it will hold the transport

What I did not know is that there are reactive currents according to the seller's technician.
What are these reactive currents?
0 x