A future bulb very econological?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
papalopoulos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A future bulb very econological?

by papalopoulos » 31/10/06, 10:56

"A bulb consuming 10 times less energy and lasting 20 years
The global quest to design a more economical light bulb has taken a giant leap forward with the announcement of new technology being developed in Canada. Group IV Semiconductor Inc. (Group IV), EnCana Corporation and Sustainable Development Technologies of Canada (SDTC) announced that this innovation could lead to the design of a light bulb that uses 90 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs traditional and has a lifespan of 20 years. "

Read more :

http://www.techno-science.net/?onglet=news&news=3345

Interesting no ... they just don't say when it will be released
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/06, 11:08

In the meantime there is this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ampoule-ba ... t2463.html

The consumption is divided by 5 (10 in theory ... 5 in practice) and the lifespan is 50h ... or 000 years also ...
0 x
Epsylon3
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Epsylon3 » 18/11/06, 17:29

yes, but the leds is rather to make spots (projectors) than a bulb, it is necessary to provide a diffuser for complete lighting and it reduces the clipping too much ... it does not replace an 18W eco bulb or a 100W bulb ..., finally it's my opinion

after paying 20 30 euros a bulb with 24 leds (see ebay) qd we see the price that it costs by 100 .... it leaves to reflect on the economy, ecology level yes by cons, in my opinion, although they are made in China in general and I do not know if they treat waste properly there; p)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 18/11/06, 18:22

Epsylon3 wrote:after paying 20 30 euros a bulb with 24 leds (see ebay) qd we see the price that it costs by 100 .... it leaves to reflect on the economy, ecology level yes by cons, in my opinion, although they are made in China in general and I do not know if they treat waste properly there; p)

Hello

at conrad it's less than 10 €

the Chinese do not treat their waste (no money to do right away) but as they are fragile and there are 3 billion too many on earth; they are 1.2 billion if they disappear 1/3 of the planet problem will be solved : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

expels CO² is more important than the price of Chinese bulbs.

if you produce more juice cleanly than you consume the goal is reached.

if you're in trouble you sell it to the neighbor and it pays for the bulbs : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
osprey
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Clean bulbs ...

by osprey » 18/11/06, 19:42

In other words, we would need energy saving light bulbs manufactured in clean factories, by workers who are not underpaid: bulbs labeled Max Havelaar : Cheesy:
0 x
Epsylon3
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Epsylon3 » 18/11/06, 19:56

or "macintosh" factories .... you plug in and it works .... after good 2x times more expensive to maintain; p but only where there is need
Last edited by Epsylon3 the 18 / 11 / 06, 19: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac

Re: Clean bulbs ...

by zac » 18/11/06, 19:57

balbuzard wrote: bulbs labeled Max Havelaar : Cheesy:

especially not max scam, given how it exploits the disabled in Brittany, to pack their coffee, at low prices, I dare not imagine the working conditions of their planter when the TVs are not there. : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.