Recycling and regeneration of lead acid batteries

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
DUCK29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Recycling and regeneration of lead acid batteries

by DUCK29 » 17/07/06, 10:27

:P
A new technique is available!
Coming from Canada, it regenerates lead batteries with liquid electrolyte, but also NiCd.
Far from fanciful systems, it has proven itself in the rental industry "LAHO / LOXAM ..." and the maintenance of handling equipment "FENWICK, ROCLA ...", and is starting to be distributed in the camping environment. car and water sports (Article in LOISIR NAUTIQUES in July)
the principle and the following:
the lead sulphate insulates the plates, making the battery unusable as soon as it is too important. The "gadgets" sold in catalogs and on the internet, uses the method of "intensity peaks" to try to "break" the sulphate crust, in most cases they can not.
Here nothing of all that, first one introduces in the battery (with lead with liquid electrolyte) an additive which will act directly on the sulphate and dissolve it, this one will return in suspension in the electrolyte.
The plates having become clean again, the "ionic" electrical exchange between plates can restart.
the system allows a permanent desulfation, with the installation at the terminals of the battery of a box with "magnetic resonance", damn it will tell me what is this box ...
it is "simple", it will "test" the battery, and choose according to the "response" obtained and thanks to the algorithm that it has in memory a frequency, a voltage and an intensity that will be injected in permanence in the batteries in order to "break" the sulphated crystals that are still "glued" to the plates, and especially prevent those that form (during landfills) from sticking back to the plates.
To "image" this box creates a "vibration" on the surface of the plates which prevents any encrustation of the crystals, making the prcéssus definitive, we only treat the battery once!

Of course this process is NOT MIRACULOUS !, it is not new with the old, and does not know how to recover a battery HS! .... it allows to use all the mass of lead and go to the end number of cycles advertised by builders (and much more)
but why put in the trash a battery which begins to give signs of weakness, (which no longer holds the charge) when it is possible to prolong its life ...

logistics manufacturers have understood this well, the price of lead is rising, battery prices too, recycling costs are the same, they have found a system that brings them a very clear financial saving and a more technological.

I have many testimonials from satisfied users, this process is serious and can actually provide an alternative to the systematic replacement of batteries

to read to you: batteries-services.com
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 17/07/06, 10:58

Hello everyone.

2 ways to regenerate a lead acid battery:

1) the system described, version "megapulse" on conrad or weld itself (look for the PDF on the post "electrolysis improved).

2) deal with EDTA (look for this word on this site or on nrjrealiste.fr)

thus lead-acid batteries are recyclable.
Last edited by jonule the 07 / 08 / 06, 14: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
DUCK29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

BATTERY REGENERATION

by DUCK29 » 17/07/06, 11:20

the technology you are talking about dates from 10/15 years ... as for soldering yourself go ahead, and good luck (if it works)!
Etda is also a heavy technique and difficult to implement, and whose results are more than random but if that amuses you ...

In short, as soon as something new appears, it is systematically rejected and criticized, we are in France ...

my clients are my defenders, so i won't waste time answering this, but if you want more info on how the product works and its results, don't hesitate ...

me, everything that is new interests me and I try to understand how it works by not rejecting it without valid TECHNICAL argument ....
without hard feelings :D
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 17/07/06, 12:54

We are in a profit society, no manufacturer of anything finds an interest in manufacturing and marketing reliable and durable products to the general public.

There was a time when quality and durability had to be made to last and establish a brand image.
Today it made no sense. You have to make a profit!
You must consume !!!
If you don't consume, you don't have a job !!!

The government says it enough!
0 x
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by innuend0 » 07/10/06, 16:18

Allow me the expression: "It goes quite a bit in latte ... !!!"

Good...

What about the proposed chemical + electronic commercial solution? What should we think ? Do you think it is interesting?

My questions:

* Is the product offered really biodegradable?
* Is it better to put this product when our battery breaks down or when using it
* Why would the EDTA technique be bad?

I personally find that there are a lot of questions to ask when the commercial presentation of the product on the given site as well as on the manufacturer's American site.

To complete the second intervention, here is more info:
http://fotovolt.free.fr/fotovolt12/index.html
http://nrjrealiste.fr/elec/regenacu.html
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/10/06, 17:37

I have been testing the "duo regen" kit for a fortnight.
On the battery of my volvo (renault battery) which was already on the car during the purchase 3 years ago. it was manufactured in May 2001, that is 5 years ago.
This battery had a very low electrolyte level this summer and was starting to sulfate.

Before using the kit:
- 12 hours after the engine has stopped, the voltage drops to 12,35 V.
- The density of the electrolyte in the elements is balanced; 1,23 on average, which is quite low

Using the kit:
- The addition of the "resurex" liquid caused the density to drop to 1,22.
- The battery voltage 12h after engine stop fell to 12,10 V
after one week it rose to 12,25 V the following week and the density returned to the value of 1,23.

I do not draw any conclusions on this product for the moment and I continue my weekly statements. My vehicle travels approximately 500km every 10 days (40km per day, i.e. twice 2 minutes bypass).
When I wanted to charge a spare battery on my mains charger with the "maxi-lite pulse", I burnt one (graciously replaced by the supplier).
I found that the pulse generators had very heterogeneous performances. some operate from 12,2 V and others from 12,8 V. The manufacturer mentions an operating voltage of 12,60V.

I will share my comments with you in the longer term.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: REGENERATION BATTERY

by jonule » 04/06/07, 09:36

DUCK29 wrote:the technology you are talking about dates from 10/15 years ... as for soldering yourself go ahead, and good luck (if it works)!
Etda is also a heavy technique and difficult to implement, and whose results are more than random but if that amuses you ...

In short, as soon as something new appears, it is systematically rejected and criticized, we are in France ...

my clients are my defenders, so i won't waste time answering this, but if you want more info on how the product works and its results, don't hesitate ...

me, everything that is new interests me and I try to understand how it works by not rejecting it without valid TECHNICAL argument ....
without hard feelings :D

well we have our backs turned and we get pissed on? : Lol:
oh no, i had seen the comemrcial link, so it must be a commercial language with its adjectives .. common! : Mrgreen:

recognize style and elegance!

well, I have made the PDF available:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... oWldfy.pdf

otherwise we find it at the achact on conrad for 50 € ... for those who do not know how to weld or know no one who knows how to weld! it is true that it belongs to prehistoric man and not homo commercialus, whose techniques have they not changed in 10/15 years ... : roll:

as for EDTA you already find it on sites that sell it already soluble, but the powder is cheaper on trailhead.com ;-)
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 04/06/07, 11:04

Hello,

There you go, it doesn't start again !!!
Always the confrontation .... thin, a little tolerance ...
We will say that everyone is right!
Obviously, we would have preferred to have information on the product used for regeneration, if it is not EDTA ... but hey, you have to live too .... concerning the boxes, how to be sure that the one is better than the other ... I think when as a pro of regeneration, they still have to use high-performance boxes .... where then, it would be only wind !!!
Everything evolves ..... but not always by arranging! : Cheesy:

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 05/06/07, 07:13

the post digging up works well at the moment ...

maybe it will be necessary to make a subject above ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 05/06/07, 10:30

: Shock:

Damn, I had not seen the date !!!
0 x
Respect !!!