Chinoiserie à vent (Chinese wind turbine) - improvement of its controller

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
whatever
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Chinoiserie à vent (Chinese wind turbine) - improvement of its controller

by whatever » 29/09/21, 11:40

Hello,

First of all forgive me if the subject does not seem to be in the right section (that a moderator does not hesitate to move the subject).
Having more to do with electronics.

Recently I was given the opportunity to find a Chinese 96volts wind turbine.
It took me a while to figure out how its controller works.

For info it is about this device there:

I take the images from this post: renewable-energies / 2kw-wind-turbine-feasibility-study-at-my-home-t14373-160.html

The function is basic to say the least it works but I find that the load shedding in the upload is still ôlé-ôlé!
Indeed we have a stabilized type power supply to power the circuit which is adjustable. It was at 14volts I lower it to less than 12volts in order to connect an arduino thereafter.

On the one hand, the measurement of what goes through an integrated circuit then everything seems to be managed by 4 transistors and ... 12v / 250v relays which open or close two large solid-state relays to shed. Only here I find this assembly somewhat disgusting not to mention the noise generated by the 3 blue relay relays even if the generator works clearly with a mppt than with a pwm.

I also have the same problem that seems common on this controller is the "battery polarity reverse" led which lights up when everything is connected correctly.

The controller releases anything beyond 110 volts in the discharge resistor. I have for the moment mounted two capacitors in parallel of 520µf for 200v in order to smooth what comes out.
The objective would be to change the circuit, to do something better with transistors, but I do not have enough knowledge of where this post is a kind of call for help to make an assembly with why not a arduino.

The result I want to obtain would be to be able to raise the load shedding tension to around 140v and if possible why not the possibility of fine-tuning the adjustment. The controller as it is or almost in the photos is currently connected to an mppt charger.
In calm weather I have to take pictures of the circuit as it is.

I have no particular knowledge in Newbe electronics as they say but with simple language it must be possible for me to fill this gap.

Looking forward to reading you!
2 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"