Vertical Mouse

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Vertical Mouse

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/03/21, 13:34

Having problems on the way to becoming chronic at the level of the hands / wrists / elbow, I went from the traditional mouse to the vertical mouse and there, miraculously, the symptoms disappear one by one after ... two days of use.
I took the Logitech, but there are others, cheaper and all just as efficient even if of lower quality.
To try a vertical mouse is to adopt it. Try to find some that go well with your hand, because some "fit big", others "fit small".
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vertical Mouse

by Janic » 04/03/21, 15:32

ergonomics in operation ... not the one you know!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/03/21, 15:49

I work in industry .... And with us, the HSE policy always recommends the solution to eliminate the risk at the source .... And it works .... Personally, I decided to post a lot less on the forums... And no more TMS linked to the use of the mouse in the wrist ... : Cheesy:
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 18:42

I did not know that interests me ...

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I took the Logitech, but there are others, cheaper and all just as efficient even if of lower quality.

Given the durability of Logitech mice (I have already used some for 8 years, every day ...) they are ultimately much cheaper than the competition!

My Amiga ball mice (it's not pig ladies) lasted 1 year at the most if we were lucky (with cleaning every 2 months) ... it was another time and we used much less than today. hui! : Cheesy:

I think a lot of people here have known this era!

Do you have any specific models to recommend?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 12:41

Christophe wrote:Do you have any specific models to recommend?

I tried another one, but its construction seemed very "light" to me and did not fit my little handcuff. I find the Logitech perfect.
The others are those that you can find within 20 roros on Amaz ... (for example).
Like this one I returned:
CSL - TM137U Optical Mouse - Vertical Model
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"