Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 14:19

I don't know why but I was expecting it ... following the youtube censorship of the collective immunity video ... this is the kind of thing that was predictable !!

I wanted to share on the fuckbook page the excellent article we co-wrote with Adrien on ivermectin and published this morning: https://www.econologie.com/ivermectine- ... loroquine/ and this is what it gives:

censorship_facebook.png
censure_facebook.png (52.93 KiB) Viewed 5685 times

Sorry Adrien but I think we already have the answer to the question of the article's pull ... bunch of son of a bitch !!
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid censorship from facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/08/20, 16:22

Put it back and you replace ivermectin with redemsivir Image

After all, we too can be like the nutty gang, can't we?
Since there are some who find it fantastic
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 16:24

Not possible it's in the url and the title ... I will not change them to please the censors of shit!

At least Google does not censor since the article appears in 1st position in google news on "ivermectin": https://www.google.com/search?q=ivermec ... 80&bih=939

Didn't understand your 2nd sentence ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/08/20, 16:39

Christophe wrote:Not possible it's in the url and the title ... I will not change them to please the censors of shit!

At least Google does not censor since the article appears in 1st position in google news on "ivermectin": https://www.google.com/search?q=ivermec ... 80&bih=939

Didn't understand your 2nd sentence ...

Compared to the medical journal hoax.
We can do reverse hoaxes ... you do a mainstream title ... and the article says the opposite

For the url voilou, there is always a way
https://tinyurl.com/y35trqbb
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 16:48

Censorship is a bit more complex than just redirecting an url (it's the final url that's analyzed) ... I think ... but I'm getting tested anyway!

I'm too honest to venture into the hoax ... sorry ... I don't think it's in my nature to fuck people out ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/08/20, 16:50

Christophe wrote:Censorship is a bit more complex than just redirecting an url (it's the final url that's analyzed) ... I think ... but I'm getting tested anyway!

I'm too honest to venture into the hoax ... sorry ... I don't think it's in my nature to fuck people out ...

Ok
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 16:54

With https://tinyurl.com/y35trqbb it only displays the link ... no fb preview so useless ... personally I never click on anonymized links that can send you to shitty sites ... and I weigh my words ...

Here is the fb post from before:

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/08/20, 17:02

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Put it back and you replace ivermectin with redemsivir Image

No, you're confusing ....
The article published on "the influence of hydroychloroquine on scooter accidents" (I simplify) was a hoax (just read it), and indeed I was personally amazed ("I found that fantastic!") that it can pass all the stages of a publication.

Yours, it seems to me, wants to be "serious"? By claiming that Ivermectin is the new 100% "guaranteed" cure?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/08/20, 17:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Put it back and you replace ivermectin with redemsivir Image

No, you're confusing ....
The article published on "the influence of hydroychloroquine on scooter accidents" (I simplify) was a hoax (just read it), and indeed I was personally amazed ("I found that fantastic!") that it can pass all the stages of a publication.

Yours, it seems to me, wants to be "serious"? By claiming that Ivermectin is the new 100% "guaranteed" cure?

It was to test the level of censorship.
From the moment you know the level you make your decision
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/20, 18:59

sicetaitsimple wrote:Yours, it seems to me, wants to be "serious"? By claiming that Ivermectin is the new 100% "guaranteed" cure?

Attention eh!

We (well Adrien especially) have only done a work of compilation of research sources or initiatives on this molecule ...

We have therefore compiled and re-affirmed the comments of others ... We are not researchers in biology (well not me at least) ... just compilers! : Cheesy:
0 x