Graphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
qianglie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Graphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

by qianglie » 03/03/20, 10:33

Hello,

Here I need your opinion, I intended to invest in a graphic tablet with a screen at an average price ranging from 400-600 Euros.

for once I don't know much about it but I found 2 models between 15.6 inches which seem to me not too bad

these are the XP-Pen Artist 15.6 pro and the Wacom Cintiq 16. I would like information on Wacom tablets and XP PEN .

Do you have any opinions or feedback on any of its tablets? are they reliable over time etc ... or do you have other tablets to advise?

I thank you in advance.

Greetings.
Last edited by qianglie the 03 / 03 / 20, 10: 39, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: graphics tablet with Wacom screen or XP-Pen?

by Christophe » 03/03/20, 10:37

It smells a little spam your message!

I am wrong? : Cheesy:
0 x
Silly Cat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Graphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

by Silly Cat » 15/03/21, 09:48

Hello !
Personally, I have a Wacom (the 13-inch version) and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. She does absolutely everything I ask of her, and I haven't been able to bring her to her limits just yet. This is the best graphics tablet I have had (must also say that I only had another).
For XP Pen, I understand a friend of mine was happy with theirs, but I don't know much about this brand. He never had to complain about it and he does some really stylish stuff with it.
If you are really hesitating, I advise you to look at the comparisons on the internet. That's how I chose mine. I can tell you if you don't feel like searching on google.
I hope I helped you
Have a good day
0 x
Silly Cat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Graphics tablet with Wacom or XP-Pen screen?

by Silly Cat » 18/03/21, 16:17

SillyCat wrote:Hello !
Personally, I have a Wacom (the 13-inch version) and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. She does absolutely everything I ask of her, and I haven't been able to bring her to her limits just yet. This is the best graphics tablet I have had (must also say that I only had another).
For XP Pen, I understand a friend of mine was happy with theirs, but I don't know much about this brand. He never had to complain about it and he does some really stylish stuff with it.
If you are really hesitating, I advise you to look at the comparisons on the internet. That's how I chose mine. I can tell you if you don't feel like searching on google.
I hope I helped you
Have a good day

Hello again, I come to provide details for my previous message.
I think I was not specific enough on some points.
Already, to give you an example, yesterday I found this site [url] -https: //la-tablette-graphique.fr [/ url] while doing research. I am interested in other brands of graphics tablets (Gaomon, Huion) because the subject interests me and I know them very little.
I was able to talk to my friend who was mentioned in my post. In fact he has an XP Pen Artist 13 Pro. It's more or less the equivalent of my Wacom except that:
- It is cheaper (much less)
- He draws crazy drawings with it, but you have to keep in mind that he is much more talented than me.
From his recollection, he's had it for about two years and she's still going strong. Mine must have a little more but it hasn't slowed down since day one.
I hope all of this info has been helpful to you. Do not hesitate to ask me for more details.
Hope
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"