Facebook's political censorship? Fakebook Inside ?!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Facebook's political censorship? Fakebook Inside ?!

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 12:18

François Ruffin just posted this ... ouf I could read it and share it before the censorship ...

I copy in raw here because I do not know how long it will last:

Minister of Culture and Communication,

At the end of August, I was still on vacation in the Tarn, when my charge com 'alerted me: "I do not understand, your Facebook page does not turn anymore. There is almost more visit. I did not care: I had to take my daughter to the pony.

A week later, thanks to an article by Médiapart, the mystery has cleared up: heaps of Facebook pages, all engaged, Lille insurgée, black Brittany, Collectif Auto Média edgy, Groupe Lyon Antifa, Nantes revolt, all suffered the same censorship, all the same weekend as me.

For example, the "Brains Not Available" page has dropped from 300 000 daily views to less than 1000 ...
Coincidence?

At the same time, the summit of G7 was held in Biarritz, with Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel and Donald Trump.
A G7 in a looped city.
With locked communication.
And so, counter-information blocked.

These militant pages protested to Facebook. But it's an algorithm that answered them: "Your opinion will be used to improve Facebook. Thank you for taking the time to send us your report. " : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In turn, Médiapart asked Facebook, who delivered an algorithmic novalogue: "The pages in question have not been censored. If their visibility has been reduced, it is because they have published one or more content that contravenes the Community Standards. "

But of course!

In October, this time, tells Le Parisien, it is the railroads, Sud-Rail and the CGT, who saw their pages censored. And with the same answer: they would have violated the "Community Standards". But what are these "standards"? Do they ban politics? Polemic ?

As Minister of Communication, you are the guardian of freedom expression in our democracy.
The attacks here are obvious.
Have you questioned Facebook's management?
What answers did you get?
Or, on the contrary, do these censors help you?

In the spring of this year, President Macron met with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for - I quote - "fighting hate content".
Are the criticism of the government, the support for the social movements, in this "hate content"?

72471343_1346949832153217_7358049598260117504_n.jpg
72471343_1346949832153217_7358049598260117504_n.jpg (119.36 KB) Viewed times 3852

Read the comments (not all very clever) on Ruffin's original post:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Facebook's political censorship? Fakebook Inside ?!

by GuyGadebois » 27/11/19, 12:45

"I had to drive my daughter to the pony" ...
Nothing to do with politics, Facebook censors zoophilia, AND IT REASONED !!!! : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 12:50

There really you deserve to be censored ... but hey ... it will go for this time we will put that on your fat humor! We now know that you are a husband! : Mrgreen:

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/11/19, 12:52

It's odious! : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/19, 12:58

The same case on video:

Ruffin he's still good as a guy!
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 01/12/19, 19:43

Facebook highlights the content that makes them (compatible with advertisers) and decreases the visibility of those it does not have interest to spread, nothing surprising in there. No one is surprised that TV channels are making censure hierarchy of information, why would it be otherwise on facebook?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/19, 21:10

Oh no it's VERY different there ... Because the authors think to be read!

And the case of Ruffin and recent political censorship have nothing to do with advertising targeting and even if he had it is still disguised censorship, since inevitably a socialo speech will attract less advertisers, the poor having automatically less purchasing power ...!

Anyway, given the changes of recent algo, it's been a while since I understood the scam of facebook pages ...

6% of reach on average (= number of people have liked and who SEE your publication of a page, it is a scam ... those who bind and those who click are necessarily less than 6%) c ' is a waste of time pure and simple!

When you write a message here, on a forum public, you are at least sure that 100% of visitors can at least read it (even if they do not ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/21, 09:25

Latest case of fukbook censorship:

https://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article ... _3234.html

Australians are too stupid ... instead of complaining about the blocking fb they just have to return the favor: blocking the fb network at the national level using the Chinese or North Korean method ...

We'll see who whines the most afterwards :)
0 x