Electrically intelligent modern house ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Electrically intelligent modern house ...

by Grelinette » 17/12/18, 15:30

I just saw a video on the internet (I'm trying to find it!) Concerning a concept of modular wooden housing equipped with photovoltaic panels on the roof. The concept consists of assembling modules, such as legos, and the architect who offers this type of construction insists on the "Positive Energy" side of his constructions, in addition to the speed of construction (3 weeks to make a house). living area of ​​approximately 100 m²).

The argument is: "Houses have very good insulation and consume much less electricity than they produce, and the excess electricity produced allows all the" accessories "in the house to be charged first, cars and electric bikes. sold with the concept, as well as the household appliances delivered with the house, and the surplus and returned to the network, the whole system being managed by an intelligent central which takes care of everything. "

The idea, if technically it holds the road, seems interesting to me:

If all the electricity storage "units" that we have at home were compatible (and "federated"), we would probably have an interesting available storage capacity rather than having to invest in specific batteries dedicated to each use (car, heating, bicycle, tools, household appliances, TV, and other personal needs, ...), and to leave various equipment in charge on the sector in case it is needed.

This concept is similar to the system SMART GRID currently under development at the country level, or several countries, but adapted to the level of the consumer himself.

What about this intelligent system of Production-Management-Power Consumption, and can we imagine today more compatibility between the batteries of different electrical devices?

I imagine for example that it may be possible to have a high capacity battery pack for my car or my home heating (a priori the car and heating are the most energy-consuming personal equipment) but only one element of this maxi-battery can be detached to be put temporarily in my bike, my vacuum, my coffee maker, my washing machine or my laptop ...

She is not beautiful the life of the future? ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"