Unlimited electric energy?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unlimited electric energy?

by rafpantone » 19/02/06, 22:14

Bonsoir.
On the site of Jean Vladimir Teremetz, he gives a line of thought on the possibility of obtaining electrical energy from a source without drawing current from it and he provokes a little by saying that we should have realize it for 150 years.
http://jean.teremetz.free.fr/energieautonome/index.htm
What do the electronics technicians think forum ?
Is there any similarity with the experiences of daniel x "the electric man"?
a+
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 19/02/06, 23:52

The 3th page is not accessible on the link that you propose because they have badly coded the name of the image.

I display it below so that you can read it after reading those posted on their site.

For the rest I have not thought at all about the validity of the reasoning and the proposed circuit. We have electronics pros on this forum and I think they'll be happy to do it and share their opinions and their essays ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/02/06, 11:20

What is this bullshit?

It's so stupid that I don't even have an argument to make!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 20/02/06, 12:35

If not funny otherwise!
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/02/06, 13:49

Well the article is that the wind. He offers a kind of concept without demonstration, or without saying where the energy comes from at the base.

There was another post of the same type or with a very long wire and a diode we managed to capture the energy from static electricity to keep a battery charged. There at least we know that it works, but the available currents are tiny! There is nothing we can do with it.

In this article one has a poor diagram that looks like nothing, smoky explanations, and it seems that it has been 150 years that we should use this system. I say hat : Cheesy:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/02/06, 22:53

Hello
For all those who know electricity it makes you smile to read this article.

The author must have a problem with the condenser, self and frequency tuned circuits as well as the harmonics
But all this is well documented is explained in great detail, in the electrical manuals.

It reminds me of the first researchers who discovered the electromagnet, the first thing that came to mind was
to wind the file around a magnet and to produce current thus, at least they quickly understood that it was necessary to put the magnet in movement thus energy to make current.

Andre
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/02/06, 09:53

Andre wrote:The author must have a problem with the capacitor tuned circuits

In my opinion, he has a very simple problem.
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 21/02/06, 12:58

the mental state of teremetz does not interest me, but do not forget that the escaped from the jar of its kind often have a different way of perceiving and interpreting a problem, and what I remember in his article is that 'it recommends to charge a capacitor little by little up to its maximum voltage and when it is charged why not drain it in a battery? as in the free charge experience of a battery already posted on this forum.
And his second advice is to send the maximum voltage on a coil and then drop the power source gradually.
What I don't understand is if the circuit is serial or //
Can the manipulation be done by a person with an oscilloscope and an adjustable power supply?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/02/06, 20:48

I do not get it.
Loading a condo and then unloading it is good. But to unload it, you must load it first. And what do we charge it with? How? 'Or' What ?

If you want to see what we can do with a reel and a condo, go see there:
http://essenceciel.tk.free.fr/phpBB2/vi ... .php?t=147

But there is no secret, if at the exit you draw a certain amount of energy, you need as much or more at the entry (because of the losses).
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 21/02/06, 21:48

I see that you have stuff ...
I imagined taking a 63 volt 1 uf condo, with an adjustable power supply. First test I feed it in 2 v, then I gradually increase to 4v, 8v, 16v, 32v, 64 volt and I test with a clamp on the circuit if I drew current from the power supply, if yes his thing does not work, if not we go to the next step
0 x