Automatic satellite antennas

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Automatic satellite antennas

by bleusideral » 30/04/18, 13:45

Hello, I hope to be on the good forum because I have trouble finding answers on specialized sites!

I'm looking for advice on automatic satellite antennas for motorhomes, boats, etc ... finally everything that moves!
In the digital area, many are today bothered with updates, until they have to replace antennas just a few years, just like me, but with a shock of tree branch in hand and too damage ...
There are plenty of models, and my specifications would be an antenna, reliable (that's obvious!), Maxi diameter 60cm, metal gears, not fragile Chinese manufacturing, to be associated with a Fransat demo., A budget around from 1000e max ...
There are rectangular antennas, type Snype 2 and 3 that I do not know ....
Thank you for all opinions and experience because it's not easy especially since I'm a neophite in this area!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: automatic satellite antennas

by izentrop » 30/04/18, 18:34

Hello,
I did not know the automatic antennas, they are oriented by GPS.
60 cm is a minimum with a low noise head.
Square electronic antennas are not as efficient.
This one, if the characteristics announced are respected, seems interesting to me.
1 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Automatic Satellite Antennas

by bleusideral » 18/11/18, 18:58

Good evening, I go back the subject because a lot of change facing the problems with automatic antennas.
I solved the problem more simply, setting up a semi-automatic sat antenna, reliability to 100% and focus in less than 5mn + the smartphone in case of encampment under the trees, with an associated chromcast, and well assured TV in multiple circumstances!
I definitively banned the very expensive system of parables with gps !!!!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/11/18, 20:10

Hello,
To facilitate the score, there is a site http://www.dishpointer.com/
Otherwise there are now applications for smartphone.

What is a semi-automatic sat antenna
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 18/11/18, 20:21

OR manual rather, it is a commercial term, as the mechanism / parabola slides on a tube and is oriented / inclined by a graduated wheel !! I use a great smartphone app: Eutelsat, elevation, azimuth and polarization!
0 x