The obligation of declaration of the electronic identifiers voted in France !!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

The obligation of declaration of the electronic identifiers voted in France !!

by Christophe » 28/09/17, 17:22

Yes yes yes, we are talking about France, the country of "human rights" ...

In short no comment ... I hope that the Senate or other will block because it becomes serious ...

What is "suspicious behavior" again? Not very objective that ...

MEPs voted last night for individual control and monitoring measures. In the lot, was adopted the obligation for a person with suspicious behavior to provide all of his identifiers to the administrative authorities.

The bill on internal security and the fight against terrorism continues its journey in the National Assembly. Members of Parliament voted late at night on clause 3 of the bill, which contains individual surveillance measures such as wearing an electronic bracelet or the requirement to check in at the local police station once a day, in addition to the obligation to reside within a given perimeter.

Another measure particularly concerns the field of new technologies. It is the obligation to provide your identifiers. As related in our panorama, it had been planned from the initial bill, but had jumped to the Senate. At the Assembly, in support of a comfortable majority, Gérard Collomb reinjected the measure.

This constraint will again weigh on the person "in respect of whom there are serious reasons to believe that his behavior constitutes a particularly serious threat to public security and order".

It is only true that this is a first condition since the authorities will also have to demonstrate that it entered "in a usual manner with persons or organizations inciting, facilitating or participating in acts of terrorism" or else supported, disseminated or adhered to "theses inciting the commission of terrorist acts or praising such acts".

This done, the person with shady behavior and relationships will have the obligation to declare all his "technical identifiers of any electronic communication means he has or uses".

A single forgotten identifier, three years in prison and a 45 euro fine

(...)

https://www.nextinpact.com/news/105265- ... niques.htm
0 x
Christophe

Re: The obligation of declaration of the electronic identifiers voted in France !!

by Christophe » 29/09/17, 14:17

Doesn't anyone worry here? : Shock:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The obligation of declaration of the electronic identifiers voted in France !!

by Gaston » 29/09/17, 14:37

If, in fact, we have all just deleted our account on econology, it will be one less to declare when the time comes : Wink:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/17, 16:22

Ah well voui I am stupid : Cheesy:

Good I hope that this will not pass to the Senate ... or other constitutional blocking ...

What does the CNIL think of all this?

Nothing found yet on their site: https://www.cnil.fr/ : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 29/09/17, 16:26

Christophe wrote:Good I hope that this will not pass to the Senate ... or other constitutional blocking ...
It would surprise me that it does not pass :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/17, 16:32

Ah yes the State of Emergency (illegal at the moment for recall) has good back ...

Any activist (even a peaceful one) will therefore be likely to be in the crosshairs of this Law ... it's worrying, very ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/17, 16:33

Christophe wrote:Nothing found yet on their site: https://www.cnil.fr/ : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

On the other hand, we can find this: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/proteger-sa-vie- ... n-6-etapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7xOBOnQ0G4

Well it's still less serious than what is happening in Spain with the ban on the Referendum in Catalonia: http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/article/20 ... _3214.html

But hey there is always worse elsewhere ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/09/17, 18:34

Christophe wrote:Yes yes yes, we are talking about France, the country of "human rights" ...

Just an intrusion and after promised I will intervene more on this topic.

It seems to me that one of the human rights to be preserved in France is to be able to go to a concert or fireworks without risking being massacred by the sick.

That's it that's all.

Make way for the rhetoric on "liberticidal" laws, which I know well having practiced it a few decades ago ....

Kind regards.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/17, 19:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:It seems to me that one of the human rights to be preserved in France is to be able to go to a concert or fireworks without risking being massacred by the sick.

And hop another one who falls into the trap of the media-politico-terrorist manipulation which consists in imposing a generalized State of surveillance under cover of Islamic terrorism *

Terrorists are sons of bitches who deserve only one bullet in the head !! I would never defend the freedom of these scrapings!

Only I fear that the French state is not targeting Islamic terrorism with this kind of law ...

And seriously, there are more or less 10 radicalized Islamists in France, the State knows their name and more or less their location ...that the state already begins by restricting the freedom of these 10 radicalized people (because they do not deserve the freedom that is granted to them) before voting on a general trick that risks affecting ALL the protesters of the system ...

I hope I have clarified my position on the subject ...

* just with these words that I just made there, well I could be considered suspicious, however I am far very far from being a terrorist but I think that in France we can still have the RIGHT not to agree with certain LAWS ... This is the real danger of this LAW: the definition of suspicious ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/09/17, 21:17

secrecy is complicated ... some ten years ago the coded means of communication were completely forbidden, reserved for the army ... which embarrassed companies wishing to preserve their manufacturing secret in their means of communication

now IT allows encryption of all communication ... it does not seem abnormal to me that the state has a higher right to control

when the state wants to control communications we should be able to trust it to control and not divulge the content to anyone ...

you have to know what you want ... the NSA in the united states has imposed back doors on encryption software, which seems absurd, because when there is a back door in software it necessarily falls into your hands undesirable

it seems to me much healthier that the state has the right to require the identifiers to control! it's less serious than a definitive back door ... giving identifiers to the state is not definitive ... just change your password to regain your confidentiality
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"