Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

by fabio.gel » 04/01/16, 18:33

And the danger of the linky?
Info or intox ?

Edit by moderation:

Subject divided since: counter-linky-operation-and-mode-of-use-t9748.html

The Linky meter has been the target for several months of misinformation campaigns more or less serious in the accusations ...

This is perhaps orchestrated by some smart guys who traffic their disc counters and who will not be able to do it anymore with Linky ...

Let's try to clarify this!
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/16, 18:45

Yes Fabio, another in the same genre:

(even more alarmist ...)

We talk about the ecology of Linky (and its disadvantages) for a long time: counter-linky-operation-and-mode-of-use-t9748.html
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 01 / 16, 17: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/16, 18:46

And a documentary (finally an assembly of doc) of more than 1h30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7_b0fnc90
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: And the danger of the linky?

by izentrop » 04/01/16, 18:49

fabio.gel wrote:And the danger of the linky?
Info or intox ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAvKgMf19E
brainwashing.
The CPL is in the HF band, very low level between the meter and the external concentrator. The radiated level is more than 1000 times lower than that of an electric garland led, for example.
I have already missed the transmitter of France Inter GO, whose radiation is billions of times higher ... only my car radio was disrupted. No one has ever been infected with any disease, yet antennas are on the side of a road.
There are of course several websites that push people to send petitions for health reasons ... They are completely next to the plate.

For the rejection of Linky, I have the answer:

at EDF, the General Conditions of Sale specify:
"The metering system is maintained, checked and renewed by ERDF.
To this end, ERDF must be able to access this device at any time upon proof of the identity of its technician. In cases where access to the meter requires the presence of the customer, the latter is informed in advance, unless there is suspicion of fraud, of the technician's visit. The costs of repairing or replacing elements of the metering device which result, where applicable, from these visits are the responsibility of ERDF (except for deterioration attributable to the customer). ERDF can modify or replace these elements according to technological developments "
and also that "EDF may terminate the contract in the event of non-compliance by the customer with one of its obligations provided for in the contract, after formal notice to fulfill its obligations addressed to the customer and which remains ineffective within thirty days. . "

So if you refuse to replace the meter, you will end up without electricity. A word to you ...

http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.n ... ique-linky
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 05/01/16, 13:51

izentrop wrote:
fabio.gel wrote:And the danger of the linky?
Info or intox ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAvKgMf19E
brainwashing.
The CPL is in the HF band, very low level between the meter and the external concentrator. The radiated level is more than 1000 times lower than that of an electric garland led, for example.
I have already missed the transmitter of France Inter GO, whose radiation is billions of times higher ... only my car radio was disrupted. No one has ever been infected with any disease, yet antennas are on the side of a road.
There are of course several websites that push people to send petitions for health reasons ... They are completely next to the plate.

For the rejection of Linky, I have the answer:

at EDF, the General Conditions of Sale specify:
"The metering system is maintained, checked and renewed by ERDF.
To this end, ERDF must be able to access this device at any time upon proof of the identity of its technician. In cases where access to the meter requires the presence of the customer, the latter is informed in advance, unless there is suspicion of fraud, of the technician's visit. The costs of repairing or replacing elements of the metering device which result, where applicable, from these visits are the responsibility of ERDF (except for deterioration attributable to the customer). ERDF can modify or replace these elements according to technological developments "
and also that "EDF may terminate the contract in the event of non-compliance by the customer with one of its obligations provided for in the contract, after formal notice to fulfill its obligations addressed to the customer and which remains ineffective within thirty days. . "

So if you refuse to replace the meter, you will end up without electricity. A word to you ...

http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.n ... ique-linky

"No one has ever had any disease"
false statement contradicted by the facts !! Given the level of power emitted right next to the antennas!

and you have to compare the actual level depending on the distance decreasing as one over the distance squared, 10 times further it is 100 times lower, 1km is a million times smaller than one meter and so far from the GO antennas the level of France Inter GO is very much lower than that of the linky transmitter close to you in your home, also far below the level of your mobile phone or wireless in your pocket or near your ear !!

So before linky, stop using any cell phone or wireless or wifi before !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/16, 14:16

simplino wrote:So before linky, stop using any cell phone or wireless or wifi before !!

Absolutely, have the authors simply made real measurements with this kind of devices: https://www.econologie.com/shop/capteurs ... iques-c-67 ?

I am afraid that is no !

I think I will soon redo a small video measures ... mobile phones have evolved a lot since my video 2008!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/01/16, 14:27

Christophe wrote:
simplino wrote:So before linky, stop using any cell phone or wireless or wifi before !!

Absolutely, have the authors simply made real measurements with this kind of devices: https://www.econologie.com/shop/capteurs ... iques-c-67 ?

I am afraid that is no !
Do it!
But it is obvious that the CPL radiation is several thousand times weaker than that of a simple signaling LED (question of power, frequency and especially of energy of the photon).

The PLC is only transmitted once a day in the form of a frame by the mains supply cable.
I'm afraid you only measure the magnetic field induced by the 50 HZ sector current.

Good luck : Mrgreen:
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 05/01/16, 14:35

a few years ago I had a test with a technician of criirem, at one of my customers very sensitized to the well being, whose electromagnetism.

Balance, the CPL emits almost nothing (like the equivalent of background noise) but WIFI, DECT or GSM waves is much more (I do not remember orders of magnitude, but it's impressive)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/01/16, 15:26

Superform wrote:a few years ago I had a test with a technician of criirem, at one of my customers very sensitized to the well being, whose electromagnetism.

Bottom line, the CPL emits almost nothing (like the equivalent of background noise) but WIFI, DECT or GSM waves is enormously more (I can not remember orders of magnitude, but it's impressive)
Do not exaggerate, it remains weak http://www.radiofrequences.gouv.fr/spip.php?article39
Even for the 2 W maxi notebook, it's less energetic than the same light output
and above all, as long as we do not reach the UV frequency, there is only heat (non-ionizing radiation).

A laptop glued long to the ear, it does not heat because of the HF but losses joule.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/16, 15:30

Ah I did not follow everything ... I thought there was a SIM in the Linky and so that it used the GSM network or 3G or 4G ... and ...

If Linky uses QUE from CPL then the authors of these "studies" are real assholes !! Exactly like the bitch who said a few years ago that fluo bulbs emit dangerous waves! Problem that made the BUZZ without any scientific basis !! Even France TV had relayed ... a shame !!

The CPL does not emit any wave except of course if one couples CPL + Wifi ...

: Evil: : Evil:

Sorry I speak raw but so much stupidity annoys me !!
0 x