Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
SandrinePo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

by SandrinePo » 06/11/15, 11:12

Hello everybody,

Which of LED bulbs is the most powerful? please
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/15, 11:27

Why this question?

What does it do? In what nerve?

There are LED spot professionals that do more 200W (therefore equivalent to 1500-2000W sodium or mercury vapor)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

by Obamot » 06/11/15, 12:09

SandrinePo wrote:Hello everybody,

Which of LED bulbs is the most powerful? please

Christophe reason is for what use?

With projo 20W or 30W's in the shop >>> we see it as bright as day with beautiful light (6'500K)

What matters is not the "power" but how many Lumen we produce with this power, in LED it can vary a lot. And it is better to take "daylights" which give the impression of seeing better and being more adapted to human vision than those which lean for warmer tungsten-like tones (you can heat a daylight with a filter, the reverse is not very possible unless there is a consequent loss.)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/15, 13:08

Christopher said:

There are LED spot professionals that do more 200W (therefore equivalent to 1500-2000W sodium or mercury vapor)

Either I lose myself, or you're wrong:

The traditional fluorescent tubes, therefore the eco lamps make 5 to 7 X the "traditional incandescent" flux.
The performance of LED's is of the same order
The vap 'merc' sodium and have an even greater efficiency than fluorescent, priced at the quality of the spectrum, say X 10 traditional incandescence.
And you just say that we would watt LED 200 1500 or 2000 better than sodium or mercury, or X 8 10 2000 X watts?

????????
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/11/15, 13:21

LED technology is now well accomplished.

So there are LEDs with comparable or superior to incandescent or fluorescent technology powers.

The question is in what format and what quality. :?:

By format, I mean the base and the type of reflector / diffuser

By quality, color temperature and the Index of rendering colors that are normally found under the IRC or IRCs acronym followed by a number giving the value of this index in%.
Below an IRC or IRC 80%, rendering is poor.

The biggest problem with LEDs comes from the format which only integrates LEDs into "classic" bulb models.

LEDs make it possible to make extra-flat luminaires or illuminating panels, which is much better for the rendering of the lighting which can then approach natural lighting by limiting the shadows, and the areas of glare.

Maybe "my dream" will come true with the arrival of organic LEDs or OLEDs marketed in "panels". :?:

Finally, it remains to be very vigilant on the origin of goods and buy quality equipment to a reference vendor ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/15, 14:01

elephant wrote:Christopher said:

Either I lose myself, or you're wrong

Yes sorry I went a little fast in approximation ... mea culpa.

Here are the respective yield curves and above all, their temporal evolution: https://www.econologie.com/forums/evolution- ... t3319.html et
https://www.econologie.com/forums/eclairage- ... t7005.html

Le Low pressure sodium is still 2 x outperforms LED... but with a miserable IRc that does not exceed the 40 usually ...

Concerning mercury (which has a good IRC him) LEDs are currently about 2 times more efficient.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/15, 14:13

citro wrote:The biggest problem with LEDs comes from the format which only integrates LEDs into "classic" bulb models.

LEDs make it possible to make extra-flat luminaires or illuminating panels, which is much better for the rendering of the lighting which can then approach natural lighting by limiting the shadows, and the areas of glare.

I do not see how that's a problem: on the contrary this will keep its lights.

I think the future of LED is the LED filament of this type:

The market will be flooded with this type of LED that are most similar to conventional light bulbs (important for many people ...)

The flexibility of LED yes but there are now LED panels, LED flexible strips .... affordable!

There are some models on the shop of your forum prefer: https://www.econologie.com/shop/
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/15, 15:04

Thank you for your paintings, Christophe. I had a sudden heart! : Cry:

The LEDs have not surprise us: it some time ago, I joined a small strip of love 1 cm wide in the roll of the secretary of my wife!

And the dining room, I replaced the 35 12 V w halo by LED's: it is quite satisfactory.

And what progress flashlights!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/15, 15:36

Oh flashlights are those who have benefited 1er of LED technology in the mid 2000 years: it was not worth it to voltage converters of questionable reliability ...

US maglite (you know those big flashlight that may incidentally served baton to American cops ...) are quite long remained incandescent (though an LED bulb is much less sensitive ... To not say insensitive to ... shocks ...) : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/15, 15:53

Etonant indeed.

My new refrigerator is equipped with a LED source (which goes off by closing the door. I checked my wife in enclosing : Mrgreen: )
0 x