Suppression of a contact and a coil

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
OLEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Suppression of a contact and a coil

by OLEK » 22/06/14, 16:22

Hello,

I come to the experts in electronics / electricity, for a problem of noise (FM radio), crackling.
This comes from a "hot glue pot" (bone glue from cabinet makers)
that is to say a container den 13 cm in diameter, 25 cm high, double wall on the inside of which a heating resistance is (probably) wound.

A bimetal is used to reguler temperature.

The bimetal generates false contacts at each opening / closing because the movement is without doubt slow and contacts not very well adjusted.
But the pot also generates a sizzling at large, and we hear that flows in the current or radio wave (I do not know)

In any case means.
The is for a friend, I iai the same pot and remember having dismantled me, set the bimetal and adjusted, and I think mine is no longer so much noise over grésillenent of the bimetal anyway.

It seems to me that we can "deworm" these devices quite simply, but I'm not sure how.

I thought recover a machine deworming circuit washing for example. but it is connected in series or in parallel, is it appropriate?
A simple condenstateur and resistance) would do it to you the case (in parallel in this case?)

Thank you in advance for your lights, links and more.

IN fact a heating coil type have generated it you I speak of radio ones?

There is no land on this equipenemt. to put one can he manage the problem?

etc etc

Thank you

OLEG I.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/06/14, 19:55

You can actually put the outer metal casing of the pot to the ground, but it will not solve much, because the impulse spreads through the area.

// in the address: uF 0,1 100.000 and 1 ohm watt should improve the situation (the capacitor and resistor are together in series)

if it does not improve:

clean contact from CRC and Kontakt 60 and put an inductor consisting of a torus and 4 or 5 turns in series on the cable (optionally identify neutral and phase and to the inductor on phase
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/06/14, 01:29

Hello,
elephant wrote:in // with the contact: 0,1 μF and 100.000 ohms
There's no error for resistance? http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/daten ... nsator.pdf
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/06/14, 10:23

You can try with less, but beware that here does not heat.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
OLEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by OLEK » 23/06/14, 13:41

izentrop wrote:Hello,
elephant wrote:in // with the contact: 0,1 μF and 100.000 ohms
There's no error for resistance? http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/daten ... nsator.pdf

Thank you bcp, I suspected that stuff.
Just to be sure :

in // on the contact (not on the power cable?)

My reel does not wave radio so? ca involves taking. put on a circuit devriat mitigate some things already in this case.

There is already a land in fact that I am mistaken.

The self you're talking about is sold in what form? are there any references like "deworming self"?

Thank you again for intervention.

WHAT is the point of using a weaker component? I suppose it is in my interest not to "oversize" or else I will have a greater loss of power?
It ùmarche per couple + capacitor resistance (power of a power of the other?)

It's far it all !!!

thank you

I O.
0 x
OLEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by OLEK » 23/06/14, 13:44

Uh sorry, I said to both of them!

The integrated component looks good. Must uje vo_ie the pot heating power I suoppose (that is to kind 70 ° therefore not very powerful)

In fact if I have to put the component into the jar effectively it is directly exposed to heat, not cold, I think AC should play aui level design ..

or to my question, if on the outside of the pot does it work?

It is certainly not over-60 80W I look.

Thanks again.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/06/14, 17:09

Hard to find, it is rather reserved for the OEM market. So you can find a ferrite torus, for example at Conrad and do it yourself.
0 x
OLEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by OLEK » 24/06/14, 10:48

I can find it on existing equipment I guess.
The winding does not pass around all the wires?

The anti interference condenser, walking less output / input device? (Outside, better ventilated)

Thank you
0 x
OLEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by OLEK » 24/06/14, 11:29

OLEK wrote:I can find it on existing equipment I guess.
The winding does not pass around all the wires?

The anti interference condenser, walking less output / input device? (Outside, better ventilated)

Thank you

sorry "silly" question above but I would like an external thing (self) of the boxes multiplies, is there some with a suppressor which would work in my case?
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 24/06/14, 15:48

It reminds me of a problem I had recently on my home cinema amp.

As soon as I plugged a cable to the SUB output (subwoofer), I heard the radio (France Info) on my speakers, left and center.

The service has had several hands, RAS.
I solved the problem by a large ferrite on the cable to the SUB output of the amp. I even made several turns of cable in the ferrite.

I could not believe it, but since then all is well ...
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"