Toshiba Satellite P100 Battery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
fengopop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Toshiba Satellite P100 Battery

by fengopop » 21/08/13, 10:19

Hello,

My problem is on the battery of my Toshiba Satellite P100 bought in August 2010. Since then, I have never charged the battery. Vbatterie.com This morning I tell myself that it would be nice to use it even if I only use my phone at home, and still having a little conscience, I do not hide it, that a battery that s use, whether you use it or not!

So the problem is that the battery does not charge: first of all when the battery and the AC adapter are installed with the computer off, charging should start and the Battery For Toshiba Satellite P100 indicator should be orange. There it remains off. Then, once the computer is turned on, using the adapter therefore, the power icon indicates "on mains, not charging".

So the question is whether the battery is fucked because I abandoned it too long? Or it is a problem of connection at the computer and the battery.

In the first case, I ask this question in my defense: even if today what is manufactured is often sold quickly, it is in my opinion not uncommon for laptops and therefore batteries remain months and months in stock without being loaded? Do batteries become unusable for purchase?
0 x