complete change of 32 LED bulbs

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Bcd75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

complete change of 32 LED bulbs

by Bcd75 » 14/06/13, 19:00

Hello everyone!
So here it is: with my companion, we decided to LOWER our ELECTRICITY INVOICE and therefore make a radical change in our way of life: change our electric heaters and incandescent bulbs and replace them with LED bulbs. : Idea: We have 24 bulbs to change!
Do you have good places to go to find good at reasonable prices?
Tips on saving energy? : I'm all ears !
Thank you in advance : Lol: :!:
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 14/06/13, 19:47

> change our electric heaters and light bulbs
> incandescent and replace them with LED bulbs

The consumption of your heating is probably much higher than that of your bulbs. Changing bulbs, it only makes sense after heating optimization.

So, description of the house, amounts of electricity bills, and project?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/06/13, 22:18

BobFuck wrote:> change our electric heaters and light bulbs
> incandescent and replace them with LED bulbs

The consumption of your heating is probably much higher than that of your bulbs. Changing bulbs, it only makes sense after heating optimization.

So, description of the house, amounts of electricity bills, and project?

+1
If you heat with electricity, it's not the bulbs that will change much to the amount of the bill.

If not to answer the original question:
http://www.starled.fr/
otherwise Xanlite products in GSB
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 15/06/13, 13:03

It is good continue, change the bulbs by leds.

When I switched to fluorescent lamps, I was able to divide by 3 the power consumption for the light.
By switching to LED lamps, I was able to divide 3 again by the amount of lighting.

computers have given way to laptops.

Here, near 150 lamps in the house. I changed 3 to 4 a week as I went.
The heating is gas so it's more visible.

To advance is already to advance a little.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/13, 16:27

Bring your wallet, children!

As others say, changing lighting is saving on 1 / 10 e on your bill.
The greatest caution is necessary: ​​change, yes, but with flow (in lumens) and spectral composition (color temperature) equivalent! Otherwise, it is very, very unpleasant!

Caution also on led lamps: check using a consumption controller - power meter that they are really more economical than eco lamps.

So, buy some samples and try before slamming your beautiful money into horrors!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 16/06/13, 10:01

Same opinion: see this globally!

The big consumers are: heating, washing machines (linen, dishes), refrigerators and freezers, and .... watches! [all these little boxes that stay connected 24 h / 24 pedant 365 days; especially on old appliances, where these watches could do a few watts; an 5 w eve all year, it is 45 kWh for ... nothing, finally the comfort of not getting up to press the button! There may be watches on ... electric coffee makers - clock, etc ...

So :

a) fill the "lava some hsoe" to the maximum (it may be useful to buy a few additional plates or bowls so as not to be tempted to torunner because there is no longer a prorpe plate)
b) replace the devices 24 h / 24 365 days a year as A +, or A ++ or A +++
c) cut off watches

And after that, if it sings to you, replace the lamps with LEDs (except if you are the kind to always leave everything lit in all the rooms?).
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/06/13, 19:32

I said:

it's saving on 1 / 10 e on your bill.

Let us hear: it does not mean that you will save 10% of your electricity, it means that you will work on 20, 30, 60% of these 10%.

For example, replace the bulb of the wine cellar, it is useless! Working on those living in the kitchen is better, but it should not be at the expense of the lighting level!

One of my big concerns is my bbox (ADSL interface) and my Belgacom TV decoder recorder: cutting them from 1 matte time to 8 hours would be very profitable, but then the decoder f .. the boxon!
I could just cut the bbox, but the decoder would be unhappy anyway

See also with discernment: certainly, a congelo, it eats, but what it saves as trips

Other economy: in summer, I do not just put my boiler (+ boiler) in summer mode: I cut 10h mat '3 morning' the next day. Economy: 0,2 to 0,3 m³ gas / 24 hours.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 17/06/13, 09:49

elephant wrote:See also with discernment: certainly, a congelo, it eats, but what it saves as trips

I took a freezer first price (proline or fagor kind, I remember more), cheap, without electronics (therefore repairable), and consumption ... very low ... kind 400Wh / day ... 10x less that the shower : Mrgreen:

> One of my big worries is my bbox (ADSL interface) and my
> Belgacom TV recorder decoder: switch them off from 1 am to 8 am
> hours would be very profitable

How much does it consume?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/06/13, 10:17

at sight of pif, about fifteen watts each (decoder "stopped", but that does not prevent it from working: we hear the hard disk working)
so, 30 X 8 X 365, there would be easily 80 euros to win per year!

For the surgé: actually a freezer does not need electronics to survive, the breakdown is usually the compressor and / or the lack of refrigerant gas
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/06/13, 10:29

BobFuck wrote:
I took a freezer first price (proline or fagor kind, I remember more), cheap, without electronics (therefore repairable), and consumption ... very low ... kind 400Wh / day ... 10x less that shower: Mrgreen:?

1) Freezers, except very special devices, are always quite simple: a group, a probe, a regulation, a forcing ...

The sub-brands often come from the same factories as the brands [if you look closely at the arrangements of the "buttons / lights" sometimes you can guess the clones!]

Your 400 WH, is it labeling or measurement ??? [attention to location, and use - openings - with much higher possible consumptions than what the label says]

2) Indeed, hot water, I forgot, if it is produced from electricity, is one of the first sources of waste of electricity (and energy, in a general way)! I forgot to mention it (at home, it is not electric). DHW and heating, it goes hand in hand. In a well-insulated home (BBC), if the family is large and does not pay attention, the ECS passes in front of the heating in terms of energy consumption!

3) It remains that we must first look at the devices "24 hours a day - 24 days a year" rather than the iron or the lighting in the cellar! Whose watches!
0 x