Videos removed and accounts closed on youtube

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Videos removed and accounts closed on youtube

by oli 80 » 13/07/11, 22:00

: XNUMX: Hi, I found that on youtube, it delete videos and close accounts, as it happened to Christophe, all his videos have been deleted, most surprisingly, the pretty violent videos are still there, I have already talked to Christophe at his request I opened this subject

if you also saw this stuff on youtube you can talk about it here
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/07/11, 01:53

Even Greenpeace complains about deletion of youtube account:
http://energie-climat.greenpeace.fr/vw- ... re-attaque
about VW lobbying for a lot of CO2, with a parody of its advertising. !!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/07/11, 02:11

Yes, it would seem that youtube is currently doing some purges ... "purges for the example"?

The most incomprehensible is probably this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nucleaire- ... 10911.html
No copyright, racist or defamatory material here. This is outright censorship!

Interesting to know that my account (and that of greenpeace) was deleted in the days that followed ... it's chopping right now ...

The video that I was accused of and which led to the closure of my account without being summoned had been migrated from Google Video, where, of course, it is still in full: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6031853172

So it's a bit of a hospital that doesn't care about charity (youtube = google)

Youtube just makes examples I think ...

Indeed; Concerning copyright, 70 to 80% of the content of youtube is copyrighted ... so we make some examples for the "good conscience of the system" ... It's just stupid when it falls on your apple ...

It fell on that of econology and greenpeace (France or the official account?) ...

Too bad it is not tomorrow the day before that I will re-register on youtube ... there is dailymotion as an alternative ...

ps: there is still a greenpeacevideo account http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d74HJ4bbOXk

Little HS: Using the image of children in advertisements for cars or other "anti-sustainable" products should be illegal. I've been saying this for years ... because they will be the first victims of the unsustainability of our behavior ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Deleted videos and closed accounts on youtube

by oli 80 » 03/11/12, 12:35

oli 80 wrote:: XNUMX: Hi, I found that on youtube, it delete videos and close accounts, as it happened to Christophe, all his videos have been deleted, most surprisingly, the pretty violent videos are still there, I have already talked to Christophe at his request I opened this subject

if you also saw this stuff on youtube you can talk about it here

Hello, when I was talking about violent videos I was talking in general,
at the time christophe had put only instructive videos, like on the pantone system, the hydraulic ram and plains of others

I saw they made a very small effort to delete videos of animal killings and fights, but good that it shits on the site, personally it should close it, I saw another site of interesting videos http://www.koreus.com/modules/news/

this site should overwrite youtube like shit because this site begins to stuff a lot of people, I know where we are the best, or we crash and we stay in the shade and we give priority to the best,

for christophe, you can put your videos on daylimotion
since there is already an econo tv on it
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/11/12, 12:58

copyright for everything

if this kind of right had existed 2000 years ago it would have been forbidden to reproduce the multiplication table ... therefore forbidden to learn to calculate without paying!

but I'm going to open another topic on the right to know ...

for video why always go through youtube, dailymotion or other? why not put them as a file on the econology server?

of course the videos are big, and we prefer to host where it's free ... and we see the drawbacks

other solution, all econology members have an internet subscription with free storage capacity for a personal site ... nothing prevents to put some video for econology
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/11/12, 13:13

chatelot16 wrote:copyright for everything

if this kind of right had existed 2000 years ago, it would have been forbidden to reproduce the multiplication table ... therefore forbidden to learn to calculate without paying!

Eh yes,
even he would have been forbidden to use the invention of zero in calculations, 1000 years ago, with the multiplication table !!!

Or make a fire, for 400000 years !!!

Because French books, even very old, have become almost inchargeable on google.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 03/11/12, 18:43

the koreus site is the one that bug the least, no videos that take time to load like on youtube, I even believe a parental control system, what is cool are the forums from this site

it is a more complete and more accomplished site
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/12, 19:21

oli 80 wrote:for christophe, you can put your videos on daylimotion

I did this for most of the videos when I closed my youtube account. Besides, I used youtube and daily together ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 03/11/12, 20:48

Christophe wrote:
oli 80 wrote:for christophe, you can put your videos on daylimotion

I did this for most of the videos when I closed my youtube account. Besides, I used youtube and daily together ...

the worst they even deleted videos made by schools with children, like VSE in the classroom, model contests and many other kinds of beautiful videos

it is unfortunate anyway, moreover I came across videos or we see animals mistreated, slaughtered, etc., even with parental control activated these videos passed through, I know people whose children have come across this kind of videos, they were shocked, nightmares at night, anxiety and all that goes with
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 12/06/13, 21:05

Good evening, I think I understood something with youtube they also closed youtube accounts because of "lack of activity"
and then what, they believe that people spend their lives on the net

right now I have seen this practice on some forums video games or other forums specialized, auto, fishing and hunting genre,
forums sports, etc.

I myself was banned from a forum for lack of activity : Evil:
0 x