Breaking Bad review, the masterpiece series in October on Arte

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Breaking Bad review, the masterpiece series in October on Arte

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 10:08

Breaking Bad is an excellent series (the best I've ever seen) to see and review!

Very engaging, very realistic and with suspense to die for, we quickly identify with the "hero", Walter White, so simple at the start of the series ... We learn (interesting and practical) things in chemistry. (it will change from high school ... :D :D) And focus minds the wrong place, I not talking about recipe for making the drug huh! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

An example: there thermite in the magical paintings of 80 years ... (you know the ones we had to shake to clear ...). I do not know if they are still arranged home for sale ...

There is a philosophy and morality soupson cotoie immorality or amorality ...

Imagine a mundane day when you suddenly hear terrible news. Your life is turned upside down and all your rage that has been held back for years is then released in a burst of fury. Some call it "Breaking Bad". This is what Walter will experience.

It will go on Arte every Saturday from October 9 11 2010 December to 22h25 (The schedule is a bit crappy but certain content and scenes of the series explain) ...

Breaking Bad - The series that crazy dynamite conventions

At the announcement of his cancer, Walter White, a chemistry teacher unsure of themselves, decides to manufacture the drug to save his family.

Faced with situations of shock, it will revise its moral lessons.

Breaking Bad, LA series that some describe masterpiece arrives on ARTE the 9 11 October to December.

Walter White is Professor of Chemistry in a town in New Mexico. His salary is ridiculous, her first child with a disability due to a stroke and his wife has become pregnant again.

This gray life becomes a tragedy when his doctor tells him that he has an incurable lung cancer and there are more that two years to live. But at this crucial moment of his life, Walter realizes that the time has come to prepare for the life of his family once he is dead.

To earn money, he decided to use his talents chemist to start manufacturing methamphetamine best this side of the Rio Grande.

Emmy Awards 2010
Breaking Bad has just received two awards:

Best dramatic actor
Bryan Cranston - Walter White
Best Supporting Actor
Aaron Paul - Jesse Pinkman

Information and videos on http://www.arte.tv/fr/mouvement-de-cine ... 84340.html

The Wiki page WARNING DO NOT READ IN DETAILS if you want to keep OUTSTANDING. : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

The allociné page: http://www.allocine.fr/series/ficheseri ... =3517.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 10:48

Speaking of realism applied to econologic: at a time Walter changed his water heaters and repairs his crawlspace.

You will find therefore various water heater models and how did an American crawlspace : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Exciting I tell you! : Mrgreen:

: Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 12:01

Some comments Site Arte (on Allociné are too):

Thanks a lot to disseminate this series is a real gem both in the script, as the achievement and the characters are beautifully interpreted ... Thank you, I would know my friends!

Excellent series, distribution and sublime realization flawless. To see and review absolutely. Bryan Cranston is immense. Aaron paul is very promising. Better Call Saul !!

With the end of series like "Sopranos", "The Shield", or even the unforgettable "The Wire", I thought that we would not see programs of this quality for a long time. In that sense, Breaking Bad was a very pleasant surprise. Good pick for Arte. And bad pick for the big chains which let this jewel pass, probably wrongly frightened by the cancer of the main character.

Congratulations ARTE, after The Tudors (you made me discover) and exellent series breaking bad here is that I already know and that is a hit, so for programming exellente summary ... as usual

This series is absolutely amazing !! To have ! For all the characters, suspense, humor, music ... It is hoped that it be circulated by car! Looking forward 4 the season next year ....

Etc., etc...
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 30/09/10, 15:10

I confirm, the best series emerged in recent years 3 (I replaced the shield, also very good series, and I find it much better than Dexter who also made a splash)

Be careful though, it's a "black" series, quite violent (rather latent than really expressed, unlike the shield).

I found myself a couple of times to watch this series with a look bewildered before certain situations (yes, the trailer in calbutte in part :D ). Vibrant realism. The episode titled Pikaboo (2nde season episode 6) is a monument to himself, a cult episode.

Walter struggles to manage each episode between his family life and his livelihood, drugs. Especially since his brother is a DEA agent ^^

A look at a small dose, however, the end of each episode requires a couple of minutes to recover.
A series that is gaining in quality and intensity from each episode and 3 seasons without breathlessness.

Be warned, if you put your finger in it, it's fatal spiral, the series is a drug, a real gem.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/10, 16:36

sherkanner wrote:Be warned, if you put your finger in it, it's fatal spiral, this series is a drug, A real gem.

Jl'aurais said it better : Cheesy:

0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 02/10/10, 23:40

I confirm, since I discovered this series there are more than a year, I recommended to everyone around me and everyone loved it.

Suspense breathless, hyper well staged and filmed (images are often breathtaking aesthetics), we can not guess the intrigues in advance (I hate these scenarios or the result is obvious).

A special feature of this series is that it make me paranoid after watching some episodes, I always feel that my wife will find out that I became a drug manufacturer or the police will come knocking on my door.

In short, I confirm, excellent series;)

Besides the more we advance in the seasons, plus the director means more work is of good quality.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/10, 20:00

sam17 wrote:A special feature of this series is that it make me paranoid after watching some episodes, I always feel that my wife will find out that I became a drug manufacturer or the police will come knocking on my door.

It's not paranoia is to identify unless you really have something against you? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Well if tonight Wednesdays in the history of Arte, curious coincidence right? 3 days before 1ere of Breaking Bad:

The pill Göring - Pharmaceutical weapon

It's in Germany, 1937, a chemist gets to synthesize a particularly effective amphetamine, methamphetamine. It is marketed in the same year by the Temmler firm under the name of pervitin. Soon, the doctors of the Wehrmacht are interested in this new exciting the nervous system increasing alertness, fatigue and feeling of invincibility. Distributed to charioteers and aircraft pilots as well as infantry, the "magic pill" allows the German army invaded France and URS forced march

Methamphetamine was therefore (is still?) "Legal" (on prescription anyway) in several countries around the world including the USA ...
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 06/10/10, 21:01

Indeed, this is more of identification than anything else.

Otherwise, I just read me the wikipedia page on methamphetamine, and although it no longer looks quite the show in the same way after that !!

We also learn that there parkinson disease that Hitler was hanging at the end of his life could be due to its high consumption of meth ...

Also according to wikipedia, it would still be used to treat cases of the most severe narcolepsy and other disease states with style.

The side effects are scary, and it's one of the things we did not realize quite aware watching the series.
0 x
--

Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/10, 21:50

Hey yes Walter White is a "nice bad guy" ... and yes meth it is a drug with physical and mental addiction, therefore considered as a hard drug, even if it has been a drug (without prescription) for years and that 'there are surely more dangerous as a hard drug ...

You thought it was a treat? : Mrgreen:

B) This is the page in question on Methamphetamine: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9thamph%C3%A9tamine

The report Arte was very interesting, it may be more Arte 7.

He is quoted in the wiki page:

Filmography [edit]
* The Pill Göring. The Story of pervitin, documentary film and Sönke Bitar, Germany, 2010, 50 '

Here it's funny I have not seen a trailer of BB on Arte ... yet it looks quite often ... tonight for example.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/10, 11:45

In the press with praise and not as the trade press: http://news.google.fr/news/search?aq=f& ... eaking+bad

Then those who are at home tonight 22h30 ... you know what you have to do ...

Therefore do not miss Breaking Bad tonight on Arte

Breaking Bad is the story of a chemistry teacher turned drug dealer necessity. Hailed by critics, the series arrives this Saturday night on Arte.

Attention masterpiece! Any writing Tele-Loisirs.fr implore you: do not miss Breaking Bad, an American series Arte offers from this Saturday to 22h25. Broadcast across the Atlantic on a small cable channel (AMC, the same as Mad Men), Breaking Bad (already aired on Orange) never had the influence it deserves. For what series! delusional but credible scenario, masterful interpretation, execution, music, everything is there.

The pitch? Walter White, a chemistry teacher in an American high school, from hand to mouth. hard hard, to live her disabled son and his wife who is expecting a baby, even with a second job. Everything changes when her doctor diagnosed with an advanced lung cancer and inoperable. The idea of ​​leaving his family penniless him being purely unbearable, Walter loses it and joins one of his former students a little stupid. He then launched in secret in a methamphetamine trafficking, a synthetic drug, in combination with one of his former students. It will manufacture, Pinkman will handle the sale.

Breaking Bad, dark summit, offers the role of his life to Bryan Cranston (see his video interview conducted in 2009), incredible actor confined hitherto to guests in shows and interpretation during 6 years of Hal the father in Malcolm. His performance allowed him to grab three Emmy Awards for Best Actor in a Drama Series for the first three seasons of the show.
So you know what you have to do on Saturday night.

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/series ... soir-arte/

This is amphète home

crystal meth. Arte broadcasts starting Saturday and the 1 2 seasons of the series "Breaking Bad."

Alexander Hervaud

Breaking Bad Season series Vince Gilligan 1, 1 episodes and 2 / 7. Arte Saturday, 22 25 hours.

After a discrete broadcast last year on Orange TV, Breaking Bad finally arrived on Arte, and that's good. Created by Vince Gilligan, defector X-Files, this unusual series broadcast by AMC, an American chain which some call him "the new HBO" with respect to its gate more than correct (Mad Men and, soon, The Walking Dead).

Breaking Bad tells the setbacks of Walter White, a chemistry teacher gifted, a potential time winner of the Nobel Prize, but confined to teach in a dodgy high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The plot begins when the father of a disabled teenager and husband of a pregnant woman discovers sentenced by a cancer to the lung. Debt, Walter decides to raise as much money as possible before you go there, his family history that does not end up on the streets after his death.

Wanker. His second job (clean cars) having trouble to swell his bank account, he decides to use his talents chemist by producing large-scale drug. To sell its crystal meth, more pure and effective than any competition, it uses Jesse Pinkman, a former student, wanker dealer and in his spare time. Their small business runs quickly to already established traffickers and not very happy to see them threatened market, and the narcotics police led by a Hank Schrader, incidentally brother-Walter ...

From its pitch, Breaking Bad will perhaps remind some steps unpleasant series Showtime: Weeds, sides "responsible parent become dealer to feed his family," and Dexter for appearance "double life with activities nocturnal criminal. " Except that Breaking Bad hardly poured into the lightness of the first nor in the formal facility (voice, ghost mentor) of the second. Tense, gloomy, stressful, but also packed with black humor, breaststroke series several genres, turning the drama thriller through the absurd comedy. Beyond the talent of the writers who manage to cram the characters in the original but credible situations, it is mainly thanks to its cast that Breaking Bad was noticed.

Reward. In the role of Walter White, the huge Bryan Cranston away from his most famous role, that of the father crazy Malcolm in the series. It delivers a staggering performance that earned him three consecutive years the Emmy Award for best actor in a drama series. Note that this year, Aaron Paul, who plays sidekick Jesse Pinkman was also distinguished, best supporting actor category.

A double-deserved given the chemistry between the two actors, who told Gilligan to The Hollywood Reporter, "I have nothing against the idea of ​​killing one of our characters, but frankly, I really like this cast, and when one discovers gold, it does not abandon its mine! "Prepare for nuggets twenty episodes, Arte chaining until December 11 1 and 2 the seasons of this addictive show.

http://www.liberation.fr/medias/0101229 ... -la-maison

Another:
Breaking Bad, the best

Containing the wanderings of a cancerous chemistry teacher turned drug maker, "Breaking Bad" is simply one of the best series today.

http://leviffocus.rnews.be/fr/loisirs/t ... 453546.htm

Here I await your first impressions tonight or tomorrow ... : Cheesy:
0 x