Wood tongue to "it's in the air"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/09/05, 21:29

WHAT A SHAME !

Today, I watched the show on Arte from "C'est dans l'air". There was a climatologist, Jean Jouvet if I remember his name, who practiced ecological language, that is to say the language of wood.

The presenter even had to go through it several times to answer a very simple question:

"Does man have an effect on increasing the number and strength of hurricanes?"

He skewed on the greenhouse effect, that perhaps, if we do nothing in a few decades it "could" get worse ...

In short, he would not have come, it would have been more conclusive for the viewers who were kept in a creamy layer of serenity by his speech in the tongue of wood ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/09/05, 21:51

the bad guy would have dared you there :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/05, 22:48

This surprises me because it is in the air is quite serious and objective most of the time (the interventions of Jean Marc Jancovici are very instructive) ... but obviously not all the guests can pretend to be as impartial as some the others ... It should not be forgotten that Météo France is a public body, therefore paid in part by profits from energy taxes of all kinds ....

Anyway, such a speech saying that we do not have enough perspective are completely piped ... because when we have destroyed the poor balance of the water cycle these clever oportunists will say what? "Ah well it was obviously not our fault .... we could not know (blablabla ...)"

Yet their inaction (like that of politicians) could be considered a crime against humanity ...
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 24/09/05, 20:25

The fact that we have statistics that over the past 100 years may have been ready is true.

I think there is so much that comes into play that we cannot say a positive answer to the question asked in "it's in the air".

It must be a part, a percentage, but not THE MAJOR CAUSE.

I think rather a high percentage of the sun, which at the moment is unleashed (not seen that for hundreds of years), CFCs, CO2 hydrocarbon, fires, volcanism (pinatoubo), sadam with wells on fire in Kuwait, the deforestation of the Amazon primary forest, fresh water, increasing salinity in the oceans, changing currents, migrating marine organisms (plankton, algae, coral ...) ........ ... a lot of things in short at a given time.

how to measure the impact for example of toxifolia (algae) in the mediterranean, what is the lack gained in imprisonment of co2 by the organisms it has killed ...

to be continued...
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 09/10/05, 20:02

Good evening everyone,

Has anyone heard of "chemtrails"?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
shakatak
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by shakatak » 09/10/05, 20:15

chemtrails?
these white traces left by planes (in the sky of course)?
0 x
Save the trees, eat the beaver!
There is no energy crisis, but simply an Ignorance crisis. B.Fuller
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/10/05, 21:07

yes when it forms it will rain what we say :P
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."