20 November: lounge & bio energy in Pontorson

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
scavenger
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scavenger » 15/09/05, 18:52

:D Here is the program: http://www.ville-pontorson.fr/programmme.htm

This show will take place on Sunday, November 20, 2005, it is an “Organic Market” at the Salle Polyvalente de PONTORSON - 50220

==> Tasting, sale and exhibition of products from organic farming. Animations and conferences

In addition there will be a forum and conferences on renewable energies, it's a shame that the city does not insist more on this: grain boilers, recycling, etc ...

There will of course be the presence of Mr. Daniel Dubourg, owner and producer of PMC n ° 41, a GEET on Renault Express from 1986 (same engine as my R5) with petrol. I spoke to him on the phone, and he is very welcoming; he always offers to show his achievement to anyone who wants to make the trip, and provides advice for the achievement.

It goes without saying that I WILL GO to this show because this reactor is exactly the model that I want to install on my 5 Super 1985, petrol, which consumes 10 liters per 100! I will not win much but at least I would not pollute more !!

I will add here below the news of this gentleman (who does not have internet!) And his improvements.

Notice to those interested, I will carpool from Montreuil / PARIS (2/3 places in a smoking car) to go there ....

with that, good luck to all!
0 x