Copenhagen ... The flop already in sight?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Copenhagen ... The flop already in sight?

by Lietseu » 16/12/09, 12:53

Well here, against all optimistic expectations, it seems that the Copenhagen summit is breaking the bones :?

The president of the negotiations (Mrs. Edegar) has just declared forfeit having said, between: "compromise and shame"

Copenhagen therefore becomes a matter of the head of state.
Confidence is broken.
France offers 100Billion euros for Africa, but it weighs a suspicion of failure, because both parties do not agree ...

Source French TV ... this afternoon on FR3

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 17/12/09, 12:19

The environment ministers have started to negotiate to clear the ground before the arrival of the heads of state and government, but the discussions are stalling because interests diverge and the fear of a failure heightens tensions. Many NGOs are skeptical.

The environment ministers began their work in a tense atmosphere. The negotiations seem to be stalling in Copenhagen. Several NGOs fear a failure on the Climate Conference.

For Christophe Schoune, of Inter-Environnement Wallonie, "a whole series of crucial points remain open, at a time when the heads of state and government are going to enter the scene and the two major key questions, linked to the Copenhagen summit , are far from being resolved, because it is on the one hand, the efforts that will be made by industrialized countries, efforts in terms of emission reduction and, on the other hand, the financial commitments of these same countries vis-à-vis the countries of the South, to meet their adaptation to global warming. "

The divisions between the rich countries, the emerging countries and the poor countries, remain important on the objectives to define to limit climatic disturbances.

Sam Vandenplaats, WWF believes that "the important thing is to stress that we will not accept" green washing "here in Copenhagen. We must reach an agreement that will allow us to stay below a temperature rise of 2 ° C. The heads of state who will arrive at the end of this week, must take this in hand and must arrive at an ambitious, fair and legally binding agreement. "

Faced with skepticism, Connie Hedegaard, the Danish Minister for the Environment, who chairs the debates, hopes that the fear of failure will unblock the situation.

MS with Nicolas Willems in Copenhagen

http://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/climat/le ... gue-170404
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/09, 12:32

Tocards all tocards ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Speaking of tocards or other Xards, it would be nice if they all get the flu A ... it will teach them that this kind of meeting is crappy and they may do less in the future to save more money. in the solutions!

By the way, just the summit, how much is Copenhagen?

I will surely shock the world but the person who has done the most for the environment in the last 10 years is President George Walter Bush because "thanks to him": the price of crude has multiplied by almost 10 in a few years !!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/12/09, 13:56

And we must add all the war operations, the manufacture of weapons, and the tons of uranium scattered in the Earth's atmosphere.
All terrorist security measures that have no use.
I'm not even talking about the WTC.

GW Busch, soon to be awarded a first special prize for the preservation of the environment.

:|

PS: there is also Vivendi which has doubled and tripled the price of water.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/09, 14:04

I knew I was going to shock :) Good!

For Vivendi, so much the better, it will encourage the spoil less ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 17/12/09, 14:18

For Vivendi, so much the better, it will encourage the spoil less ...

if the benefits were used to improve the treatment or distribution of water it might be the case but it is not the case : Evil:
it's still an ecology scam : Evil:
the distri networks are real colander and for sanitation I am not even talking about the condition and efficiency of the gear
almost no investment in 15 years.
I know what I'm talking about, I worked for them.
we increase the price and we decrease the service and the quality :x

very bad example, like erdf elsewhere ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/09, 14:19

Boubka you yell and groan too much compared to what you speak ... it becomes painful ... even if you are not necessarily wrong!
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 17/12/09, 14:29

ok everything is for the best in the best of the world.

and first of all there is nothing I am French : Mrgreen:

go stand by a + I let you positivize in peace
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/12/09, 14:32

All current sanitation networks are tested before being put into service ...

Ditto In terms of adduction ... Indeed the old networks are veritable strainers ... But with the removal of lead it tends to get better ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."