The fall of the Berlin Wall, a nice scam

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The fall of the Berlin Wall, a nice scam

by the middle » 07/11/09, 09:10

Hello,
The day the wall fell, I was in East Germany.
I was coming back from Poland .. :?
It was impressive, all these trabans, all these people who pushed their cars to save gas in the miles of traffic jams. The hundreds of trabans who walked like turtles on the highways of West Germany.
Fear on people's faces when they were 20 m from the border crossing.
I'll never forget.
But this morning, I told myself that the liberation of certain countries by Russia is a simple financial restructuring of a big company.
We fire unprofitable countries, and we keep the others, while making believe that it is the will of the people who won.
Why did Russia give up on Communism? quite simply to allow certain people to get rich "legally", and very quickly.
For me, everything was well planned in advance ... : Cheesy:
Now when I see the media remind us of the courage of these people from the east to gain their freedom, I laugh ... We just opened the cage to the little birds, There was no confrontation ... nothing
Nice scam, that's my belief. : Shock:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fall of the Berlin Wall, a beautiful scam

by bham » 07/11/09, 09:47

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello,
The day the wall fell, I was in East Germany.

And me in West Berlin : Cheesy:
A yes and no scam; for populations under the Soviet yoke, it is not a scam, they have traded a certain social security for a freedom to think, to come and go. Ostalgia shows that the capitalist system does not suit them either, the political solution may come from these populations who want freedom but not through our individualisms.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 09:56

I'm talking about a psychological scam; there was no question of telling them, come on, you are free, we no longer need you.
They were made to believe that they had gained their freedom.
The most serious, we continue to stuff this lie to all of us.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/09, 13:33

Uh I do not share your opinion too much, the scam it comes especially from the communists who promised equality and prosperity for all and whose system has especially bankrupted (economic and mental) of many peoples ... even if there is not only disadvantages to communism!

But outright communism CANNOT WORK with man. Bar point! It's innate ...

Maybe in a few thousand years but there "we" are not yet ready ...

I would like to know how the Russian media treat this anniversary. I think that our media give too much pride to the so-called "nice victors" (us) and amalgamate too much with the fall of the USSR .... it was one more step towards its fall but it was not yet its end ...

Otherwise I didn't know that we had an ex kgb agent on the forums!

So where is the middle ground on the wall? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 13:47

But outright communism CANNOT WORK with man. Bar point! It's innate.

My dear darling, I'm not talking about that!
I'm talking about the way they use to hide things.
I am not talking about communism which is good or not.
Reread well what I wrote before.
My Polish wife who lived Russian gas (with two kids in her arms), understood my message
And me, I saw the customs officers of East Germany poking (with long pointed poles) the tanks of the trucks, to see and kill the emigrants ... possible hidden .....
I say ho Kurdish (big Polish word) reread well what I wrote at the beginning of the post
YES ?, I have several lives, I have experienced things; I even saw two Zairian cops take my father and my brother to hang them! : Shock: I have seen many things in life, and I have not dreamed of them .. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/09, 13:59

Precisely your message, we (I) do not understand too much ... since the notion of profitability is not "included" in the communist doctrine ...

Only what they forgot is that in nature what is not profitable does not survive ... there is not only economic profitability. Energy efficiency for example!

What is certain is that the wall would never have fallen if the USSR were not so close to bankruptcy (precisely because of the lack of search for profitability) ... the end was approaching and the wall would never have fallen "by will of the people "in the mid-70s for example ... and there would have been bloodshed!

The war in Afghanistan contributed greatly to this.

See the film Charlie Wilson's War on this subject: http://www.lemonde.fr/cinema/article/20 ... _3476.html
or how the CIA helped the mujahideen against the Russians ... you know the rest 20 years later : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/11/09, 14:18

Hello Lejuste

There are things that are indescribable, like bullshit and human ferocity and the suffering it can cause .......................... ...............

It reminds me of the story of my friend Ty who is Cambodian. The "nice" Communists suppressed her parents and 6 or 7 of her brothers and sisters. He must only have survived because he was a student in France at the time ........

And another former work colleague of Polish origin, when he was a kid, he saw a Russian soldier burst into his home and shoot his mother with a gun before his eyes ........... ................

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/09, 14:22

Yep Flytox ... Extreme left and right have exactly the same ways of thinking and acting ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 14:25

What is certain is that the wall would never have fallen if the USSR were not so close to bankruptcy (precisely because of the lack of search for profitability) ... the end was approaching and the wall would never have fallen "by will of the people "in the mid-70s for example ... and there would have been bloodshed!

Yes, the soviet union was wrong, I am not saying the opposite, what I am saying is that they did not want to confess their defeat, and turn all this mistake into a new "official" Russian mafia enterprise, by cheating they abandoned the people they had indoctrinated.
For me, everything has been orchestrated for a long time! I'm talking about the hazard of the election of a Pope Pole (who gave courage to the Poles), of a small meeting at the customs East Germany West Germany which opened the doors.
And for me, this scam was programmed with the agreement of the people of the west!
It is a hidden Yalta!we fix your communist defeat against your gas and your oil ...
The Soviet Union took the opportunity to clean up, remove the unprofitable countries, and keep the others (oil, or strategically important for plain pipes!)
The end of communism is a hidden yalta, that's my message
That makes me sick
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 14:29

Christophe wrote:Yep Flytox ... Extreme left and right have exactly the same ways of thinking and acting ...

Here I am 100% agree
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."