Climate: a long way to Copenhagen

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Climate: a long way to Copenhagen

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 11:26

Climate: after New York, a long way to Copenhagen

The UN climate summit, supposed to relaunch the negotiation of a new agreement against global warming in Copenhagen, disappointed expectations on Tuesday for lack of major announcements from the main players, in particular the United States and China. However, even in the absence of concrete announcements, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said he was convinced that "a fair, effective and ambitious agreement is possible in Copenhagen".

"We still have a long way to go, but we must maintain the political momentum" until then, he said, summarizing the work. According to him, "a growing number of leaders have shown themselves ready to go beyond their strict national interests." Less than 100 days of the United Nations Climate Conference in December in the Danish capital, M. Ban gathered for a day a hundred heads of state and government in order to give a political impetus to discussions "at a standstill", in the words of French President Nicolas Sarkozy. This meeting allowed, during round tables mixing developing and industrialized countries, an exchange of views between leaders. Danish Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen took the opportunity to invite them "to join Copenhagen in December", judging that the success of the conference, initially planned at ministerial level, would depend on their "continuous" investment. Previously, Mr. Sarkozy had already suggested to the main economies, which represent 80% of greenhouse gas emissions, to meet at the top in mid-November "to clarify their commitments" and "to ensure the success of Copenhagen". The future treaty, whatever form it takes, will have to guarantee ambitious commitments to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, in order to contain the soaring global thermostat, if possible below 2 additional degrees. China has pledged to reduce the growth of its CO2 emissions and progressively loosen its dependence on fossil fuels - especially coal - to gradually increase the share of non-fossil energies to 15%. Without precise targets, this announcement does not meet the enormous expectations that it aroused in recent days, including within the UN. However, noted the French Minister for Sustainable Development, Jean-Louis Borloo, "even without the magic of numbers, this is the first time that China has thus declined its national commitments to the international community". China "shows an impressive spirit of initiative", also noted the former US vice-president and Nobel Peace Prize winner Al Gore. But for President Barack Obama, "the hardest part remains to be done". He called on the major developing countries to "take their part" in the fight against global warming, but without mentioning additional efforts on the part of his country. What no one was waiting for, both the US administration is trapped in a national agenda tense with the debate on health insurance. The two Belgian ministers participating in the summit, Yves Leterme (Foreign Affairs) and Paul Magnette (Climate and Energy), however regretted the "caution" of the American president who refrained from quoting a new quantified target for American gas emissions Greenhouse effect. Japan, on the other hand, confirmed its objective of reducing its polluting emissions by 25% by 2020 "by all possible tools", underlined the new Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, who announced reinforced financial and technological support to developing countries. M.

msn news source
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/09, 11:27

Blablabla .... (I do not say that for you recy but for them ...)
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 11:51

the problem remains in the duality between common sense and money

we ask for common sense in a mafiosi world that is governed by money

the foundations of modern society must be questioned
change
but what change?

in my opinion the goods to place will not drop their fat end like that (a bit like kennedy)

globalization to launch a pernicious game just like in usa
the tv to dream thousands of people
more than a dream a social obligation
every acquired object becomes a status
and that all over the world

it took 20 years (fall of the iron curtain) so that the usa imposes their point of view on the whole world
now the classic human in the world as a true warrior would go to death and even more than to keep his social status object

now that humans are drilled to this fight
I wonder how they will divert attention

because nobody will want to lose it is "social gains"
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 12:09

the emigration of industries is economically logical

imagine yourself industrial with money as a penchant

you have the choice

you stay here with all the social laws, ecological and ethical fees, ...

or you relocate to a country where there is almost no social law, or pollution is a subject of science fiction movie tv, ...
and anyway whatever happens we will still consume the products here

the calculation is quickly done

no ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/09, 12:39

Quickly done? Rather quickly ...

You ask a lot of questions and problems of background Recycling! At the same time there is a very nice mix with the questions that TU TE poses on planetary issues, is that it?

I try some answers in speed (others will complete or rectify):

recyclinage wrote:the problem remains in the duality between common sense and money
we ask for common sense in a mafiosi world that is governed by money

There are flaws in the system, that's for sure (Madoff etc.)

recyclinage wrote:the foundations of modern society must be questioned
change
but what change?

The right of peoples to self-determination. So guys, you always have to vote! And as Christophe recalls by video interposed, you can also vote during your purchases ...

recyclinage wrote:in my opinion the goods to place will not drop their fat end like that (a bit like kennedy)

Well-placed people are not always those who have believed.

recyclinage wrote:globalization to launch a pernicious game just like in usa

Globalization (which starts from a good feeling as it is announced by the UN, ie WTO, IMF, World Bank etc.) is in fact the reflection of two major trends of the modern world:
- the desire for good governance in the face of the powerlessness of the political world in the face of the problems and challenges of the world (politicians and the organization of the state are made up of too few people to run a country).
- hence the attempt to impose a model (Globalization), which we could call "model de facto"where" Western model of waste "... since the globalization of the economy began long before the very concept of" Globalization ", which is in a way a big headlong rush at full steam ...

The fundamental problem is that ideals are telescoping with economic necessities. A big trap that will have to go beyond conflicts of interest.

recyclinage wrote:the tv to dream thousands of people

There is a dream world to reality.

recyclinage wrote:more than a dream a social obligation

There is no social obligation that holds. We could take the famous sentence of JFK: "Do not ask yourself what the country can bring you, ask yourself what you can bring to your country ..."

recyclinage wrote:every acquired object becomes a status
and that all over the world

Yes, it is globalization that imposes it by the competitive pressure on the economies ...

recyclinage wrote:it took 20 years (fall of the iron curtain) so that the usa imposes their point of view on the whole world
now the classic human in the world as a true warrior would go to death and even more than to keep his social status object

I do not believe. In fact, I think that people in general are more likely to be muttoners ... by the force of things.

recyclinage wrote:now that humans are into this fight. I wonder how they will divert the attention because nobody will want to lose it is "social gains"

The only fight I see in the world right now are wars to get hold of raw materials, um ... so much so that many people wonder if the fight against "terrorism" is not fictitious. Obviously those who would be "instrumentalised" through what they believe to be "THEIR" fight, are completely wrong in the form of their fight. Do they really all have a choice?

Well, I'm not going to make a political conclusion (otherwise I should talk about the alternatives) What alternatives are the falsified votes: Sego, JWB Jr, Karzai, Iran, etc. because - again and again - the so-called well-thinking heads -lol- would have been- in their soul and conscience relol- that the people in sight did not have the skills ... it is probably true in some cases, but in the meantime we fly the votes of the lower people).

I must admit that if the states are exceeded, I am even more than them ...

Perhaps we should begin to question the causes of this flight and set new priorities ...

In terms of climate we are witnessing, at the very least, a big bargain. Obama, who had the impression that the archangel of the ecological revolution is pale ... Finally only the project of belt of solar power plants in the deserts - from Morocco to Turkey - is a palpable hope in the next 20 years.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 13:32

Obamot wrote:
Perhaps we should begin to question the causes of this flight and set new priorities ...

In terms of climate we are witnessing, at the very least, a big bargain. Obama, who had the impression that the archangel of the ecological revolution is pale ... Finally only the project of belt of solar power plants in the deserts - from Morocco to Turkey - is a palpable hope in the next 20 years.

a policy would not do anything

20 years ago the first alarming files on ecology appeared
greenpeace takes the lead and support among scientists

everyone is aware
even me simple primary student was

instead of starting to change our custom
encourage hyper-consumption
I can not even call it encourage
it is even an obligation by lack of culture

20 years later when the machines are well implanted and even unavoidable we send puppets (politics) to pretend that the big of the world wants to change our ecological future

so in 20 years they turn cards or we will not be back machine
we try to make aware here
it's nothing industrial send elsewhere or they will close their eyes

(That's what happens with kyioto)

money does not smell

What is politics about money?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/09, 14:59

Well obliged to go through the legislative, then the executive. So policies are a mandatory passage ...

Hyper-consumption dates from more than twenty years ago ...

To reason about the implementation of machines we must go back to the beginning of the industrial era. The machine has freed the man, but if it is she who also causes a kind of enslavement, it is the man who remains the master of the game (a bit the mythological thing to eat in the apple .. .)

Yourself "fundraising to create 3D movies" and does design ...you are right in the system of consumption.... A camera is a machine to take pictures, to manage the images a computer, a screen are essential ... and to make all this to the chain we still need many other very spicy machines ( Sony and Canon are investing 1 billion dollars in the manufacture of CMOS sensors there is little). So you want to use a system that you are denouncing elsewhere. Is not this contradictory?

In addition, the progress may be less polluting. The silver films, now virtually extinct, were much more polluting than digital ... Same for the magnetic tapes that were not very durable. So all is fortunately not black.

Do not despair, have courage, constantly innovate, get involved and act in the direction of "ecological" solutions, that's positive and motivating .... The rest, which is not pragmatic (for example: multiply the claims and dead ends) is not very promising ...

The great revolution that is coming is certainly the electricity recovered from the solar heat. This is where there is the greatest potential known. Curious that G20 we do not even talk about it ... we should not annoy anyone?

Now the subject of changing consumer habits is a very long debate that has not even really started yet in the West and probably will not start, as long as in this type of society we will not be able to be content with "always less" since the "always more" It is the beginning of the end...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 15:23

to be in the system?

salsabass my banned from the system a long time ago
my music banished me every day from the system

banned
banned
banned

, etc.

Gandhi was at war
at war for a pacifist?

it comes back to the same as what you imply to me

you see in a design there are many ways to talk

or you make it a buisness and you show and say what people want to hear

either you are a waste in my style

in my case
you go from place to place to bite your teeth because it is not politically correct
it is not the norm either
it's not ,...

you are only, ...

In short, you spend your life to take your teeth full without anything in return

the movies I want to do are themed movies.

in the media vision of the moment there are three possibilities
- you look left
- you look to the right
- or in front of you

I would like to look in all directions as I do for the moment

but that's nothing glorifying

and it's not part of the system
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/09, 15:30

Nothing personal in my message it was only an example.

Joining the workforce is the lot of us all, huh! : Cheesy: Not only that of Sieur Recyclinage. Are you a big boy? So multiplying the threads will not make more people participate ... More imaginative.

Stop taking yourself for a victim. Become proactive. Take your courage with both hands and try some adaptations face "in the world" that surrounds you and we talk about it again.

Small suggestion: And if you worked a little your French. Because to do design and advertising by making big mistakes, it sucks! With the internet it should not be very difficult ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 23/09/09, 15:44

diantre? a perfect moralizing man

I am delighted

keep your advice and learn how to lead your boat before you take yourself for a big
0 x