Financial fascism and green growth, Solidarité Progrès

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Capt_Maloche

Financial fascism and green growth, Solidarité Progrès

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/09, 14:47

Unearthed on the Solidarity and Progress website: http://www.solidariteetprogres.org/

your opinion?

This is very true for the "GREEN BUISINESS"
He is not wrong either when he says that there is no possible return to the past (he implies without war or extermination)

On the other hand, I am not sure that Yahn Arthus Bertrand made his film HOME to serve the European elections, on the other hand that his messene did it for this purpose, okay.

Then, for energy density, he clearly displays his choice for nuclear (ITHER?)
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 04 / 08 / 09, 15: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/09, 15:08

I think indeed that if we solve the problem of access to energy, population density is no longer a problem, but QUID of global warming?

the risk of climate runaway is real, and nobody is able to provide a realistic projection model for the future

What about suspended species?

For SetP, global warming is a deception

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

Re: Financial Fascism and Green Growth ... SetP File

by Christophe » 04/08/09, 19:01

Capt_Maloche wrote:On the other hand, I am not sure that Yahn Arthus Bertrand made his film HOME to serve the European elections, on the other hand that his messene did it for this purpose, okay.

Same: it's a coincidence, now what was the result of these results?

For the moment I see only one: the "carbon" tax which is in fact (and probably will remain) a TIC / TIPP "bis" ...

So this tax, I am not at all sure that it serves the ecology ... as practical as political ...

I even think that it was put in place, in a hurry, to counter this "victory" of political ecology: it will make most French people very anti-ecological ...

There will be me!

Capt_Maloche wrote:For SetP, global warming is a deception

Too bad, they just lost the credibility that I was wearing ... shit and say that you have their membership card !!

A deception from whom to whom and especially for what purpose? (I haven't seen the video yet) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/09, 19:14

I looked ... yes but:

a)
Greens don't like technology or science

Well the greens may be but not the econologists !!!
Ok i'm not green ... :D

b)
Renewable energies are profitable only because they are subsidized by fossils

Yes it's true but one day or the other it will balance (fossils will be at the price of renewable energy) so if the current subsidy on the part of fossils for the benefit of renewable energy allows to develop the technology of renewable energy I say YES !

c)
It takes a density of energy flow which increases by human being

What is this stupidity? In the name of what? We can live much better by consuming less primary fossil energy.

For the rest, yes, thoroughly against speculo-industrial finance!

But reassure us Maloche; it is not against ... econology though? : Cry:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/09, 22:58

that, I don't know yet

I would have to meet him, I asked him these questions by email, I await his response
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/09, 23:00

Uh what questions?
My remarks?
0 x
crash
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by crash » 05/08/09, 11:31

I allow myself

Quote:
It takes a density of energy flow which increases by human being

What is this stupidity? In the name of what? We can live much better by consuming less primary fossil energy.

it's not so much nonsense as that, what I understand by that is that indeed if you want a drop in energy consumption whatever it is, we will have to invest more personally (more physically) . This means taking the bike, supporting others on the bus: p etc.
0 x
sound the citizens' alarm!
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/09, 11:36

Exactly how is it detrimental to GROWTH to have such behavior? We all biked as a student, right? Pkoi when you work, as much as possible, it is no longer possible?

Cheminade clearly states that + growth = + energy consumption ...

It has been true for the last decades (and the XXth century) but it can, it will, change ...

In any case, it is the definition of growth that must be reviewed ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/08/09, 22:19

I suppose it means that to reach an honorable quality of life threshold, a minimum of energy per inhabitant is needed and that research and development also requires it
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/09, 22:42

We agree, but ... if he thought of anything other than the fossil, he expressed himself extremely badly on this one!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."