Launch Emag Novosphere

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Novosphere
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Launch Emag Novosphere

by Novosphere » 05/05/09, 14:42

Hello everybody

I invite you to discover Novosphere Habitat, a free online magazine based on the environment and sustainable development. We are currently in a pre-test phase.

Below is the link to the first issue.

http://www.novosphere.fr/habitat01/?forum

Do not hesitate to send us your suggestions at: commercial@emagmedia.fr

Have a good day
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/05/09, 16:21

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Wouldn't that be SPAM ???? : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Novosphere
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Novosphere » 05/05/09, 16:26

Hello !

I'm sorry if it sounds like spam, but it really isn't. Let me explain, I am an intern, and my company wishes to receive opinions on this test number, so that we can correct what is not really right, improve what can be, etc ... I Excuse again if the message can look like a simple advertisement .... : Oops:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/05/09, 17:14

in fact, he's a nice spam : Cheesy:
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 05/05/09, 17:24

soon we can store energy (????) in spam oil : Lol:
@+
orbs
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/09, 17:28

Hey calm down people. : Cheesy:

I find it not too spammy since the magazine can be consulted for FREE on their site ... a spammer is above all a seller! No? However in this case it has nothing to sell, on the contrary: it gives ...

With zoom function and video inclusion, well done!

Question to Novosphere: will all the numbers be available like this (100% free apparently in full?) Online? Because if you have developed a tool as well (and I'm difficult) it's not just for the test, is it?
0 x
Novosphere
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Novosphere » 05/05/09, 17:34

Christophe wrote:Hey calm down people. : Cheesy:

I find it not too spammy since the magazine can be consulted for FREE on their site ... a spammer is above all a seller! No? However in this case it has nothing to sell, on the contrary: it gives ...

With zoom function and video inclusion, well done!

Question to Novosphere: will all the numbers be available like this (100% free apparently in full?) Online? Because if you have developed a tool as well (and I'm difficult) it's not just for the test, is it?

Thank you for this call for calm : Lol: !

It is planned that the consultation of the next issues will remain free, and online. The goal here remains to introduce a new form of communication, which mixes the web, magazine press, video ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/05/09, 20:08

in fact, he's a nice spam

we never said otherwise, although this review is a bit too “glossy-budget” for my taste. What annoys me is that people arrive and presto! at their first message we throw an "advertising" message. M ^ me, not three little turns and then go away. It's a bit easy to say hello in other people's nest without participating. It's econology that has the right SEO and ultimately pays very, very dear (hours and hours, days, months) for that, not you!

If you want a good cheap SEO, at least go through e-bay.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/09, 20:30

It is not false elephant but good ... if we chase everyone soon we will be alone ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Novosphere
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Novosphere » 06/05/09, 09:01

elephant wrote:
in fact, he's a nice spam

we never said otherwise, although this review is a bit too “glossy-budget” for my taste. What annoys me is that people arrive and presto! at their first message we throw an "advertising" message. M ^ me, not three little turns and then go away. It's a bit easy to say hello in other people's nest without participating. It's econology that has the right SEO and ultimately pays very, very dear (hours and hours, days, months) for that, not you!

If you want a good cheap SEO, at least go through e-bay.

Hello Elephant :D

I understand that this way of doing things can be annoying at first glance, but at the same time, the idea of ​​doing "three little turns" before "swinging" the message, wouldn't that be a way of confusing people? of forum ? :| I think it would be even more hypocritical on our part ...

Regarding the "glossy-budget" side, we just try to give a quality product, we do not want, under the pretext of ecology, to give a rough side to the thing ... is it wrong?

I hope I have answered the misunderstanding, if there was one. Have a good day : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."