They move France, after Oil with Hulot

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

They move France, after Oil with Hulot

by bham » 02/12/08, 21:10

A little late to prevent but right now, it goes on FR2 with Hulot including.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/08, 21:22

Here is the summary:

For half of the French, the environment is a major concern. In the same way as unemployment or purchasing power. With the skyrocketing price of gasoline, the damage caused by the exploitation of new deposits, global warming, oil is in the dock.

The post-oil has already begun. "They move France" investigated this revolution: Why is gasoline so expensive? Can we live better when we consume less energy? Green cars, where are the builders? Producing your own energy, is it possible? Renewable energies, is the ecobusiness profitable? Beatrice Schonberg will be surrounded by those who are fighting for a world without oil with Nicolas Hulot as main guest.

reports:

Tomorrow I stop the car.

To end the dependence on oil and to lower their energy bill, two families have decided to live differently ... less cars more bikes, less fuel more wood, can we detoxify oil? Is it really cheaper? Can we live better when we consume less energy?

Essence: a luxury product?

While the price of a barrel of oil has almost halved in four months, the price of petrol at the pump has dropped very little ... State, oil companies, who has an interest in that gasoline remains expensive? How to resist this price surge? Service stations from major retailers to Internet users who track the cheapest stations, those who move prices!

New deposits, how far are we willing to destroy the planet?

In Alberta there is still 50 years of oil reserves, so Canada is the second largest reservoir in the world behind Saudi Arabia. But the exploitation of this deposit leads to deforestation, pollution, serious diseases, how far are oil tankers willing to damage the planet to fetch our energy? Investigation at the heart of this ecological disaster.

They ride for the planet.

Hybrid, electric or compressed air, the clean car tested by Maud Fontenoy. The manufacturers are vying with imagination to get out the car of tomorrow. When will it be available? At what price? Will it really put an end to oil? Are the "green" cars already available up to scratch?

New energies: these French who make their fortune.

Jean Luc is a grain farmer, he exploits 200 hectares. Last year, he covered part of his fields with solar panels to sell his energy to EDF, an income supplement that will earn him at least 4,5 million euros next year. Guillaume, young entrepreneur of 37 years, has invested everything in what will replace tomorrow the fuel: the logs. A bold bet. His fortune is already estimated at 3 million euros.

A plane 100% solar.

An airplane that can fly by day and night only with solar energy is the crazy project of Bertrand Piccard, adventurer and psychiatrist who is not his first feat. Thanks to his experiences, we may be flying in an airplane without fuel or pollution. When utopia becomes reality, meet with an awesome inventor. Guests: Nicolas Hulot, Maud Fontenoy, sailor, Jean-Louis Schilansky, current President of the French Union of Petroleum Industries

So a lot of repetitions and "proto-ecolo-pipo" ... I hope that the passage on the air car will not contradict the investigation made by Complément d'inquete and visible here: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-a-air ... -3973.html

For expensive gasoline, will come back later because the diesel is below 1.00 € now ... but the report was probably already shot and therefore paid before the fall of the barrel ... : Cheesy: People may not understand too much ...
0 x
RIAZ
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RIAZ » 02/12/08, 23:14

All that for this .....

What about two empty hours.

That Hulot only said smart things.

That JANCOVICI could only speak 2 times 20 seconds and that if we had left him the time, he would have reduced to dust all that is said the others (apart from the wood pellets) .... C ' is to wonder if he has not fallen into a trap, he must be furious! He still had the time to place an electric car as much damage to the planet as a small diesel car ... it's still taken.

That Guy NEGRE, like the Phoenix does not stop rising from the ashes .....

That this show could have been replaced by any American serial soap nut without the planet is doing worse!

That it is not worth sleeping with the minister in charge of these subjects.

How hopeless ....
0 x
In terms of the future, it is not to foresee it, but to enable it (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/12/08, 23:40

That Guy NEGRE, like the Phoenix does not stop rising from the ashes .....

we still made his ad on TV Switzerland, there are 15 days .. : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/08, 09:38

From the last 5 minutes that I saw it did not seem to fly very high!

Apparently it's even worse what I thought from what you say RIAZ! Good for the electric car!

For those who want supplements: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-elect ... -3944.html

I would love to hear Janco's opinion about the air motor : Mrgreen:
0 x
altheran
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by altheran » 03/12/08, 10:02

Hello !

Totally agree with you, I just missed the first 10 minutes and frankly it was not terrible as a show.

Fortunately, at one point they talked about electric-assisted bicycles, saying that it could be a very interesting alternative for those who have more often than small displacement to do: very little fatigue compared to a regular bike .

Almost at the end of the show, a man took the floor (placed on the left of the board opposite Maude Fontenoy), and he said that we are now moving with a boiler because more than 70% of the energy consumed by a car was dissipated in the ambient air and that finally a small 30% was used to move the machine.

And that would have been a good time to talk about the pantonne that allows to reuse some of this energy lost during the combustion of fuel to move the car.

Not to mention that it is a system that is grafted on the existing engine and that does not require additional energy, and ba not nothing, in this show the pantonne does not exist!

We are really the only ones fighting for the establishment of simple solutions in favor of a more moderate use of available energies on our land.

Because the challenge in the short term is not to change everything, to make an energy revolution but it is to continue to develop while using less energy than currently!

Hulot he is very nice in telling us that we will have to change our travel and consumption habits, but we must not impose limits that do not happen just because we are not able to think a little bit and put in place measures that allow us to consume less energy without changing anything in our way of life!

Finally here is what I think: environmental propaganda is everything, nothing realistic, nothing applicable on a daily basis!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/08, 10:14

Well the problem is that our opinions are far from being objective because we are part of, say 5% of French, already largely aware of environmental problems ...

For other 95%, the show probably has to look interesting ... the problem is that there was a lot of powder in the eyes even technological intoxication ... like the electric car. ...
0 x
altheran
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by altheran » 03/12/08, 10:26

Christophe wrote:Ben
[...] the problem is that there was a lot of powder in the eyes even technological intoxication ... like the electric car. ...

That's exactly what I meant! : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/08, 10:32

8)

The conclusion of the show could have been:

Above all, do not worry we (= = manufacturers and their relay, the media) is there to save the planet, look we have lots of beautiful technologies.

So please: do not change anything NOTHING to your habits, use your car thoroughly, eat strawberries at Christmas, go on vacation to thaiti every 6 months, warm to 25 ° C ...

Funny even though on the same public channels, we have on one side such a propaganda program and the other good reports of investigation Investigative Supplement (see link above!) Or the very good also to Conviction: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pouvoir-d- ... t6311.html which is the conclusion: https://www.econologie.com/la-fin-du-pet ... -3947.html

ps: does anyone know how many m² of solar panels Hulot has at home?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/12/08, 10:39

RIAZ wrote:All that for this .....

How hopeless ....

Disagree.

Remember that TV is watched by x million people, most of whom are still dreaming of buying a bigger car ... and having THEIR individual flag (I'm silent, I have one, even if it is the least econological solution).

That does not mean that what you say is wrong. Simply, we must relativize and be at the level of reflection of the greatest number.

So the car with air comrpimé, yes, one can question (but the simple message, for Boeotians, that there are people looking in all directions is not worth it?).

Yes, Bolloré, how far will he go with his car to 20 or 25 000 € (for now) ???

Yes, obviously Renault and Ghosn shouldn't be offended and we presented their "poor" prototype ...

I remind you once again: it is better to change the thinking and 5% of the behavior of 20 million people than to change 90% the behavior of some huluberlus !!!

Yes, Hulot who can be annoying, said smart things (and dared to pass on a competing chain of his employer, it would be good to report it too).

Jancovici OK. Yes, he did not have the floor. But I am not sure that it is understandable by most - even if he is right. It can easily even be counterproductive. We can interpret what he says as follows: "since solar is worth nothing, we drop renewable energies (do not forget that this is often how the boeotian comes to renewable energies and thinks to save the world - should we explain learnedly and polytechnically that it is more complicated? It remains to deduce that it is wrong ???).

I found the report on this family trying to live on as little oil as possible interesting (even if they are not "supermarket cashiers" ...). Likewise the report on the "car-free" trial of 4 people a priori "100% car" (even if it is also an advertising operation of a rental company ...).

Yes, in real life, except for the fundamentalists, he always has a ...

All of you who are making definitive arguments, I guess you are 100% "nickel chrome" ???

I think I've said enough to heat the wire?
0 x