Question house has wood stove and 3 green houses, video

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
clarilau
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Question house has wood stove and 3 green houses, video

by clarilau » 04/10/08, 23:31

here I am reporting you knowing that I know myself it's three houses, knowing that I put their wood stove.
The straw house is in the 86, but I know the exact place.
The wooden house is located at carquefou
and the brick house has the mountain next to nantes.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5vXuwdX19LIurz6mw
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/08, 23:46

Ah Super! Small flats:

a) They pull 1 little jaws the purifying plants of the straw house (wooden frame) no?

b) Fast the wooden house say so! Too bad there is no explanation on the pool! :) No worries soon you will have a pool (almost) green ...

c) Ah the brick house (monomur) of the (rich) retirees whose banker made them a flower of 20 k € to install crap of photovoltaic panels! Zavé notices the difference in surface between the 2 types of panels? Bigre !! Well the conclusion of the retiree who is desperately looking for the term "econology"

0 x
clarilau
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by clarilau » 05/10/08, 10:35

Christophe wrote:Ah Super! Small flats:

a) They pull 1 little jaws the purifying plants of the straw house (wooden frame) no?

b) Fast the wooden house say so! Too bad there is no explanation on the pool! :) No worries soon you will have a pool (almost) green ...

c) Ah the brick house (monomur) of the (rich) retirees whose banker made them a flower of 20 k € to install crap of photovoltaic panels! Zavé notices the difference in surface between the 2 types of panels? Bigre !! Well the conclusion of the retiree who is desperately looking for the term "econology"

the plants must pull their mouths a bit like the customer received us : Lol:

It is true that it is a report a little fast for the shot of the pool is true that is not top

Sinin for the brick house, yes he is a rich retiree who sold land for a subdivision and sold his old house. He does not hide that it is necessary to have a bigger budget 1 / 3 more, it is him who says it to me.

He answered: since I had the means to do it his not posed a problem, it is sure that for young people it is much more complicated, but if we are more numerous to do it the cost will end not down.
In any case one who is curious about his proget, he is ready to open his doors, because he is really nice.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/08, 11:02

OK, thanks for the details!

clarilau wrote:He answered: since I had the means to do it his not posed a problem, it is sure that for young people it is much more complicated, but if we are more numerous to do it the cost will end not down.

Well no because the subsidies and "advantageous" redemption conditions will then be removed and there will be no more PV sold at all, already currently it is at the limit of economic "profitability"!

Grants are neither extensible nor eternal ... something that many people seem to ignore!

You can show him this topic which shows the impact of subsidies that pull prices up: https://www.econologie.com/forums/evolution- ... t5504.html
0 x