Spain wants to put a brake on solar

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Spain wants to put a brake on solar

by Lietseu » 29/09/08, 20:24

On Friday, the Spanish government decided to cut aid to photovoltaics. The objective is to control the explosion of the sector, to reach 3 MW of installed power in 000 and 2010 MW in 10.
"The development of this sector has far exceeded forecasts" warned the new Minister of Industry, Miguel Sebastian. While the country was counting on 371 MW installed in 2010, this capacity was reached in the summer of 2007. At the end of this year, the country will have 1 MW installed.

In an attempt to control the exponential development of the sector, the government has announced a "very significant reduction" in aid from next year for new installations.

The feed-in price should therefore be lowered. Currently, it is 45 euro cents per kWh produced. It could be lowered to 32 euro cents and vary depending on the size of the installation. Quotas will also be put in place to limit this.

The Spanish solar market experienced growth of 450% in 2007, with 7 million euros in turnover and 800 direct and indirect jobs. The number of installations has increased threefold in two years, and today exceeds the figure of 26.

: Lol: :P :P :P :P :P funny as considerations no, the Spanish poôôvres produce too many cheap and non-polluting current, the height!

How do we get there?

(src: El Pais, Finanzas, AFP)
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Spain wants to put a stop to the sun

by gilgamesh » 29/09/08, 20:48

Lietseu wrote: : Lol: :P :P :P :P :P funny as considerations no, the Spanish poôôvres produce too many cheap and non-polluting current, the height!

How do we get there?

(src: El Pais, Finanzas, AFP)

It is not cheap - not even at all - and it is only possible because of the subsidy supported by the EC and the national citizens. A friend made an investment like this: he pays for the installation and the company buys him 50 cents per k / W (but they only do so if the customer's consumption is much higher and it's not useful for being independent - but it be aware that this is a new combination between the supplier of the equipment, the banks which finance the investor, the installer and finally the state which uses it to fill its balance sheet of green energy. is not as green as that even if it is better than nuclear. There is thermal solar which can be used in combination with natural gas to cut the tips - but precisely it is too effective and because the companies do not want no competition the state does not want to invest in this subject. They run a steam turbine with this system and it's great There is a company: SOLEL which manufactures this and it is extremely efficient. tried 15 years ago but the responsible ministry did not want to know anything about it and they preferred to invest in a conventional thermal power plant because the state has its own petroleum company ...
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 29/09/08, 20:59

here are the links for those who are interested:

http://www.solel.com/home/
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 29/09/08, 20:59

The Spanish government is a ball !!! Image
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 30/09/08, 07:27

Gregconstruct wrote:The Spanish government is a ball !!! Image

Hello,
I "plussoie" with both hands!
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/09/08, 10:07

thanks my dear
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/09/08, 15:30

Me too, hello guys, there is something new, to be seen urgently, the solution to our energy problems!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post98308.html#98308

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."