Google launches into the charity world

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Google launches into the charity world

by yahi » 26/09/08, 08:45

here is the summary :

The 10100 project uses your ideas to change the world by helping the greatest number.

see the project homepage: here

it starts from a good intention and:

Its operation
The 10100 project uses your ideas to change the world by helping the greatest number. Here's how to participate:

1. Let us know your idea before October 20.
Simply fill out the form and outline your idea. You can accompany your proposal with a video of 30 seconds.

2. The votes for the best ideas will be open from the January 27.
We will publish a selection of one hundred ideas and ask you, the public, to select twenty semi-finalists. Then, an advisory committee will choose five final ideas. I wish to receive a reminder at the opening of the votes

3. We will try to bring these ideas to life.
We are committed to investing 10 millions of US dollars in the implementation of these projects and we want to help as many people as possible. So, remember, money can give a boost, but the most important thing is the idea itself.

Good luck. And let the most beneficent project win!

Here we have a lot of good idea, maybe this is finally a way to have funding to open up to the world ...

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 09:57

On the video there is the pantone gillier at 0: 50 !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

By cons everything is in German so I guess it's limited to Google.de?

Analyze evolution from 1999!
http://www.google.de/tenthbirthday/#199 ... lto-office

: Shock:
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/09/08, 21:23

yes, but I do not see too much the relationship between the evolution of google and the title of the post ... and econology has not quite the same progression .... :|

I will only have one thing to add:

Go Christophe! Go Christophe!

uh! Go econology! Go econology !!

: Lol:

yahi
0 x

Free object!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 21:44

yahi wrote:yes, but I do not see too much the relationship between the evolution of google and the title of the post ... and econology has not quite the same progression .... :|

Ben is clear but I do not know where the concept of econology will be in 10 years ... we may have good surprises?

And econology is not me alone ... it's you, us, all ...
: Idea:
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/09/08, 23:50

It was a while since I had to leave a message. I have had a lot of work these last years .. I wonder where is the idea of ​​the association?

I understand that when you ask for an assessment, there is no one left ... and suddenly, everything stays that way: forum exchange and debate! But everyone realizes his little thing according to his own resources. I saw your idea to make oil after Laigret (I thought there was also a time), but no way you can be quickly stuck! Remember nantes, there is ifremer who has a pool of oilseed algae, the inra has no doubt the bacteria it takes to transform it, then direction the refinery Donge who has just been equipped with a center to treat rapeseed oil for incorporation into fuels.
Without a budget for a lab, there are still students (remember when you were in school), everything is available.

This program via google is a good way to obtain a substantial subsidy. I'm sure a lot of people here would be delighted (me the first) to work for Enterprise Econology ... Pantone and other process in development, R&D would be the strong point of this antity.

Ba! I'm still dreaming, but little by little, maybe you'll get there.

yahi
0 x

Free object!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/09/08, 01:03

Hi Yahi, well no we have again raised the problem of financing a wind turbine project, the Minto wheel which seems very interesting to me, it was also a question of barbecue to meet from time to time and also to do workshops at each other to achieve interesting things together ... I sincerely believe that the present economic crisis will force us to meet to really achieve things together to advance a different society, no I do not am not a "comrade communist", but I would personally see a very good eye that each other gets to know each other and deepen their human relationships so that we can create things together.
I do not think Christophe would be opposed to this idea and I would not even be surprised if it was an old dream at home (the one I may be planning).
I think Google understood that there are so many people on this earth who do not have the opportunity to express themselves and to offer what they have better! But Google was born on a fairly simple idea and probably drawn from the New Age concept, which, after all, contains a lot of interesting things: it means put an end to the domination of man by man and that ! This is the important thing, I would say even paramount!
We have a manufacturer of vertical axis wind turbines, which for the moment prefers to stay in the shadows (he is shy) and fears a bit of being the laughingstock of all those serious people on Econology, hihihi

I find your proposal very interesting for me, and I invite Christophe to take part in this conversation: where are we from this famous project to give tunes for a fund of realization of the most interesting machine?
If there is 20.000 members and he gives each 20 €, our cash would amount to 400.000 € which is not a straw as long as we work hand in hand, with a good book we could by example launch a roll of Milto of our own.
It is perhaps people who are quite competent to realize the plumbers, boilermakers, welders gifted engineers is not it Christophe.
I will also work plans of my wind turbine is exposed to the community, all the ideas that I have had so far I easily realize that someone who is in my state can hardly build a wind turbine all alone, and all the more so because there are in the members of econology people quite capable intellectually and physically.
I hope I have answered your questions on the one hand, and on the other hand have not thrown an extra pad in the pool of Christopher if it was the case, forgive me Christophe!

With greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/09/08, 12:25

Totally agree with you Lietseu!

We have lots of good ideas and we will have to meet one day to put real human relationships in place.
Without that, we risk not seeing things move as we would like!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/08, 11:18

I just received this email? Coincidence? In any case it will not cost much to make the request! I'm going to get down to it. I would be making the request not on my own behalf but on behalf of the "Gillier Pantone" community.

After that, I don't know how Google is positioned in relation to the aspect "Open Source Project"we will be quickly kept informed!

If kk1 wants to help me in this task?

ps: Can not I apply for the Laigret Project as well? But this case would have to change the name of the project leader.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/groupe-de- ... t5922.html

Remundo: and your protos?

Hello Mr Martz,

I decided to contact you because, you know it better than us, the Gillier-Pantone engine can radically change our vision of things.
I am sure that if the big names in the automotive industry do not know your solution, it may be because they do not have enough pressure on their backs. I think that even before tackling these giants, it would be better to start with the general public.

I stumbled upon this: http://www.project10tothe100.com/intl/FR/index.html
A project open to all Earthmen started by Google that proposes to study ideas that could revolutionize our lives at all. The goal is to help a maximum of people.

And I believe it. I believe in this solution that could reduce our fuel consumption and pollute less (being asthmatic in Paris I know what I'm talking about).

Your project could be subsidized up to 2 million dollars, enough I think to develop your project from another angle or for an advertising campaign.

Offering your idea costs nothing except five minutes of your time.
If nobody fights, it's lost in advance.

Thank you very much for everything you do and thank you for reading me.

Sincerely,
Yasmine and Harry.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 28/09/08, 11:30

: Cheesy: 2 million : Shock:
We do not laugh anymore : Shock:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/08, 11:39

Is Trollism in the air fair?

I did not understand how Google wants to share the money but on this page we talk about 10 M $ is probably 10 / 5 finalists who gives 2 M $: http://www.project10tothe100.com/intl/F ... works.html

I think there are many ideas and technologies that have not been talked about forums who would deserve an application:

a) solar concentration (remundo, perrier ...)
b) micro algae
c) pantone gillier
d) laigret (linked to b))

In any case the process reminds me of the trick made by the boss of Virgin a few years ago: concour to extract the CO2 from the atmosphere (answer in 3 words: develop microalgae)!

It hasn't given me anything to my knowledge: only Virgin has now collected lots of "good" ideas for free :)

Furthermore: giving $ 10M is "easy" for Google ... to see the precise conditions (in other words: "Who owns the project after the Google sponsorship"?)...
0 x