Leclerc puts the package on the ecology !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Leclerc puts the package on the ecology !!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 12:10

Since yesterday, I connect via my orange access provider, and I see an advertisement for Leclerc which flashes "yellow / green / red" (a little rasta / reggae what ..) "Branle-bas de combat" for the planet .

Then I come on econology and what do I see: the same ad!

They put the package at Leclerc for sustainable development (in advertising); not dare to click on it, because I am wary, you have to give your e-mail address and then we are bombarded with emails ...
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 25/09/08, 12:13

hehe I had the same reaction, do not click, do not click but it is in my logic of never go to edouard, never go to edouard, it is simplistic but big bosses of hypermarkets, central d shopping is the one that repels me the most with its miserable hypocrisy
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/08, 12:25

I do not defend Leclerc or the abuses of large distribution but Leclerc is forced to do nothing with regard to the environment. He could also: do nothing ... like Auchan for example.

If you clicked you would at least know what it is causing ...

There is for example the action: clean up nature http://www.mouvement-leclerc.com/conten ... nature.xml

Leclerc is, to my knowledge, the first to have deleted the cash bags ... it's applied econology right?
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 25/09/08, 12:56

No, I see a business there, if you have to sell your mother to be richer, Leclerc will be the first to do it, but that's just my opinion.
I find it absurd to no longer give the bags but to sell it. We are not treating the causes of the disease but the consequences. More plastic bags will not change the incivism of people who do not respect their direct environment. By looking a little, we could find that Leclerc was the first to mass supply plastic bags out of the supermarket.
I live on the edge of N7, so there may be fewer plastic bags by the road but the amount of waste is the same, it goes from the diaper to the soda can or the plastic bottle of soda, cardboard waste from the local fast-food restaurant, up to the pack of cigarettes with, as a bonus for weekends, cardboard beer packs and empty cans (broken if possible) and for summer periods, c is the same in worse.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/08, 13:01

jime wrote:I live on the edge of N7, so there may be fewer plastic bags by the road but the amount of waste is the same, it goes from the diaper to the soda can or the plastic bottle of soda, cardboard waste from the local fast-food restaurant, up to the pack of cigarettes with, as a bonus for weekends, cardboard beer packs and empty cans (broken if possible) and for summer periods, c is the same in worse.

In this case you should have participated in the Leclerc operation ... to at least give the place to clean ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/09/08, 13:24

: Arrow: Well I clicked, because I believe that the site is paid per click ... and leclerc, billed per click .. then as the page took more than 10 seconds to appear, I made page down. ..

This will not make me a Leclerc client ... : Lol:
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 25/09/08, 13:30

ah the clever little one, I'm going to click and page down a hundred times :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/08, 13:36

It's not paid per click ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 13:56

Christophe wrote:It's not paid per click ...

When the page is displayed then?

or a global contract over a number of days with canvassing carried out by the advertiser?

you do not have to answer.. 8)
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 25/09/08, 14:02

there must surely be a control over the IP address, I imagine a little clever piloting a robot to click unreasonably for an ad from one of its competitors
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."