Transport premium: what impact?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Transport premium: what impact?

by Korben Dallas » 13/09/08, 16:03

Hello,

I just read this article:
http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneact ... s_id=23817
which seems very pragmatic to me.

If indeed we want to reduce our energy consumption, it seems obvious that we should not subsidize this consumption. And yet there are many examples in France:
- transport premium
- fuel tank premium

Ha, it's not easy to rule just !!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/09/08, 21:55

In Belgium, the boss is obliged to subsidize the costs of his employee-worker on his way to work: kilometric contribution, part of the train / bus / tram subscription, special premium for bicycle users, disposal of company vehicle , even if in certain cases if it is a service vehicle (for example for a convenience store bound to guard roles)
In a way, the employer and the worker know what they are doing. But very few bosses give up paying a little more for the employee of their dreams, and many unemployed people are ready to make many sacrifices to have a job in a decent society.
The company vehicle is a criterion of choice for many successful employees: my nephew changed gear, in particular because he was offered a 4X4 instead of his Audi A4.
What are our little green criteria when it comes to labor costs.
One of my former clients even showed me that it cost his company (big international audit box) less to pay him a 4X4 mercedes than a Espace (he has 3 children)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/09/08, 22:52

Not well, your nephew!

For the trouble, you will not give him a new year this year ...

: Evil: N / A!

Now, in France, if my box gave me a premium to buy an electric bike, I think I would take the plunge, and would be a candidate for the next bronchitis ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 14/09/08, 10:42

elephant wrote:In Belgium, the boss is obliged to subsidize the costs of his employee-worker on his way to work: kilometric contribution, part of the train / bus / tram subscription, special premium for bicycle users, disposal of company vehicle , even if in certain cases if it is a service vehicle (for example for a convenience store bound to guard roles)

I don't know the word "subsidize", nor my dictionary, and this is essential to understand your sentence.

Can you STP reformulate?
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 14/09/08, 22:19

elephant wrote:In Belgium, the boss is obliged to subsidize the costs of his employee-worker on his way to work: kilometric contribution, part of the train / bus / tram subscription, special premium for bicycle users, disposal of company vehicle , even if in certain cases if it is a service vehicle (for example for a convenience store bound to guard roles)

if only it was true.
my employer only reimburses part if it is public transport, the rest is niet, it goes into tax deductions by taking the flat rate of work-related costs nothing more.
I immediately specify that I work for the state.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/08, 23:53

Does "Actual Fee" mean anything to you in the income tax return?

The state is a hypocrite: I thinkit offers much more to the French in the form of "tax free" compared to these real costs than what it gives as an ecological bonus... and it's not ready to change!

On the other hand, it is better not to subsidize everything ... ca pipote the market but you have to be a coherent minium ...

ps: elephant forgive me but your nephew is an idiot! Choosing a job with the car as a criterion makes me stack up. By the way was there also the whore with the 4x4?
0 x