SPAM Ushuaia widgets for webmaster and blogger

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

SPAM Ushuaia widgets for webmaster and blogger

by avygel » 09/09/08, 14:50

In order to inform as many people as possible and to answer all environmental and ecological questions, the site " Ushuaia the earth and us »Now offers all webmasters a fully customizable and free widget service.

These widgets allow you to stream information on your site.
There are many topics and sections related to sustainable development, for this, various widgets have been created such as “Planet Info”, “Environment”, “Photos & Videos” or even “Habitat”.

To install these widgets, simply go to the site " Ushuaia Earth and Us »Or click here in order to make your selection (Ushuaia thematic) and recover the source code to insert into your site.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/08, 14:51

Did you at least get paid for the publicity you give them?

Ah yes Mr. works at TF1 ... then it's simple and quick: either it goes both ways (link exchange) or I fire your subjects ...

Are you ok? : Cheesy:
0 x
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by avygel » 09/09/08, 16:39

Sorry for the messages that follow, it must not have worked properly on this one.

Another thing, indeed I work at TF1 (intern) but must stop taking us TF1 for the devil, all these means of com everyone has used them especially that the Ushuaia site unlike costs more expensive to manage on the chain than it does not bring him money so must stop believing that it is only for money because it is simply not true (except for secret story and the star ac ^^)
In addition, a large company like this can really help spread the word about sustainable development.

It's not just bad intentions guys, we have to stop taking us for Monsanto.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 09/09/08, 17:44

Well in this case we do a link exchange, like everyone else : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."