Report Earth, the crusades of ecology on France5

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Report Earth, the crusades of ecology on France5

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 10:25

A series of programs not to miss during their broadcast ... and pkoi not the opposite too? Denounce the worst of the environment ...

Ten ecology "crusaders" across Europe, for France 5

PARIS - "We are the new ecology crusaders," exclaims Marc Faysse, an 18-year-old student, in the midst of bursts of laughter.

Gathered in a studio of Plaine Saint-Denis, they are sixteen boys and four girls of 18 to 27 years - a little journalists, a little ecologists, who are preparing to leave two by two, the 16 August, the four corners of Europe, to talk about environment.

"The idea of ​​this experience is to present the best initiatives in Europe in terms of environment and ecology" explains journalist Stéphane Basset who will host a series of programs from October 4 on France 5. on the peregrinations of these new missionaries.

In the space of one month, each of the five teams will make ten reports in seven countries, including France.

"Together, they will be traveling to around twenty European countries", underlines Jean-Hugues Noël, of Martange Production, producer with Frédéric Lusa and Nathalie Roger, of this program called "Les Report-Terre".

For the moment, the ten are in the preparatory phase: organize their itineraries, all different, and choose, with the help of specialized journalists, innovative and innovative initiatives related to the environment.

Selected from nearly 300 candidates, they have, despite different profiles, a common goal: talk about ecology differently and present initiatives easy to generalize.

"It is not a question of preaching the return to Larzac", underlines Nathanaël Frey. "One can very well be fully aware of ecological issues without being an outsider or a cool jerk who lives on clean air and fresh water", adds Sarah Elyounsi. Emilie, 24, assures us that she could not go out with "someone who has a 4X4 and who buys t-shirts made in China". As for Tarik Boukhatem, he is convinced that we can reconcile defense of the environment and economic prosperity and coined a word for the occasion, "econology". (Christophe's note: ah ah ah no kidding ?!)

"The idea is to have an extremely playful, clear speech on ecology and the environment", underlines Stéphane Basset who will present once a week, from October 4 to December 20, the reports.

The 20 December, a final show will sift through the most interesting or best defended initiatives.

"For this last program, we will bring together a grand jury which will be responsible for designating the most remarkable, the most astonishing or the most significant initiative", underlines Jean-Hugues Noël.

Ecology requires, reporters will move only by train. Each duo will be accompanied by a cameraman, but it will be up to the young reporters to comment, interview or even edit their subject.

Nothing to do with reality TV, underlines Jean-Hugues Noël: "there is nothing to be gained". The "crusaders" of France 5 are paid for their work and none of them risk being eliminated along the way.

Source: http://www.romandie.com/ats/news/080814 ... t94lhl.asp
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 12 / 08, 12: 53, 3 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/08/08, 10:37

Well ...

Not nice to poke the mark of others ... He could have quoted your forum rather to pretend he invented it :D

Nice initiative, my faith, but maybe not very long with the resumption of classes for all these young people ...

The true crusaders of Econology, it's still econologists, Christophe in mind 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 11:23

Remundo wrote:The true crusaders of Econology, it's still econologists, Christophe in mind 8)

It is too much honor my lord, I am only a servant ... yours and that of econology. : Cheesy:

It makes me think that I have not finished the plans of our solar house yet, I note and I try to do this in the next time ...

By the way Remundo saw you PAs: https://www.econologie.com/forums/recuperer- ... t5894.html
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Crusades of Ecology on France5

by Matt113 » 14/08/08, 11:26

Christophe wrote:A series of programs not to miss during their broadcast ... and pkoi not the opposite too?

Not to be broadcast during their wolves : Shock: :?:

: Cheesy:

It's a good initiative will have to see the result.

if not for the coup econologie worst case when people will type the word on google they will arrive here.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/08, 15:49

0 x
tarik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Answer from the "smart guy" to the big guy ...

by tarik » 15/10/08, 03:13

... Good evening sirs!!

I am the Tarik that is in your discussion ... I came across the site by typing my name !! ... and I was surprised by what was said ... : Shock: I think that some corrections are necessary.

First, I HAVE NEVER AFFIRMED TO HAVE INVENTED THE WORD "ECONOLOGY", I simply said to have discovered a word which well defined the approach which I wished to have during my subjects, towards the population. Namely, talking about ecology without neglecting the economic aspect, because for me without that the fight loses all lucidity and therefore all credibility towards people.

2nd, I do not think I am wrong if I say that IT IS NOT YOU WHO INVENTED THE WORD "ECONOLOGY" ... or so I am not aware like thousands of people ...:| and so I wonder what's the point of this storm in a glass of water ... ,,, ???

Finally, the essential thing remains that we agree on the usefulness of this movement and the way things must evolve ...
But give meaning to my words that I did not want ... it is necessarily unpleasant !!!
My speech during this interview was very clear: econology is the best method to finish convincing the most skeptics, there was never any question of "inventing a term" or whatever ... it is not my fault if the journalist did not raise the nuance ... I am not so pretentious !!!!

Well, this story is bad for a good, since I did not know the existence of this site ... now it has taken place in my favorites ..

cordially
Tarik Boukhatem
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 10:50

Houla calm Tarik ... we may not have "invented" it but I still consider that it has been "largely" democratized and this since 2003, what were you doing in 2003?

More and more ideas evoked by the discussions of our forums and the site are taken over by politicians or journalists ... it is certainly no coincidence!

Otherwise, I know how journalists distort (voluntarily or not) the interviewing ... now it's useless to yell as you do ... as you say: we're in the same camp!

G. Mermet also recently used the term "econology" in an article in the world, it is very good to democratize it, but in no case he said he was "inventor" of the word: https://www.econologie.com/crise-bancair ... -3955.html

In short, all this to say that you can see the last show here: http://www.france5.fr/report-terre/inde ... ge=accueil

In fact, given the broadcast schedule (Saturday mid-afternoon), I confess to have not looked at any :(
0 x
tarik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tarik » 21/11/08, 13:52

"Houla calm" ... "it's no use yelling like you do"
Mouarf ...
I am very calm and I do not "shout" sir !!! :D
, ... now it is normal that I react strongly, when I am given proposals that I have not kept ... it is necessarily unpleasant!
I do not know how you react when it happens to you, but me, my mediterranean origins take over and push me to go to the crenau.

Then what was I doing in 2003? I passed my bac sir! lol
So there you go, is that as far as I don't have my say ?? or is it as far as I must necessarily say "amen" to everything you say like a lot of your "internet users, fans" (cf Remundo .. & Co)

Then, it's up to you to want to attribute the success of the word "econology" to yourself. It doesn't bother me and it should probably be legitimate, seeing all the energy you deploy when it is used.

Ps: C true that Saturday is not easy to watch the show in view of the schedule it passes.
Nevertheless, you have a redif 'the Friday to 21h30 tjrs France5 ... rather than the pathetic premium of the Star Ac'

Econologically Your!
:D
Tarik
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 14:00

tarik wrote:I am very calm and I do not "shout" sir !!! :D, ... now it is normal that I react strongly, when I am given proposals that I have not kept ... it is necessarily unpleasant!

It's up to the journalist that you do not have to worry about us ... but we can see that this subject is a bit annoying.

Your origins have nothing to do you've never seen my gueulantes and yet am of Germanic origin ...

I have not France5 evening ... replaced by Arte ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/11/08, 14:08

0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)