The world according to McCain

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

The world according to McCain

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 10:38

A Image but history is an eternal beginning!

Terrorism: McCain loved one sows controversy

The team of the Democratic candidate for the White House Barack Obama has vilified a close friend of his adversary John McCain for having said that a new terrorist attack in the United States would be beneficial to the republican camp.

McCain campaign team member Charlie Black told Fortune magazine abouta terrorist attack in the United States: "Certainly it would be a big advantage for him" (John McCain).

On Monday, he apologized and the Republican candidate, campaigning in California, said: "If he said that, and I don't know the context, I strongly disagree."

But that did not satisfy the Obama team, one of whose spokespeople, Bill Burton, said: this remark is "a shame, and it is exactly the type of policy that must change".

Burton also added that Barack Obama was "in favor of a debate on terrorism with John McCain, who fully supported the policy of Bush, who turned us away from Al Qaeda, who failed to bring him before bin Laden justice and that made us less secure. "

According to information from a pool of journalists following John McCain, Charlie Black read a statement on Monday in which he said he "deeply regrets" his "inappropriate" comments
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 26/06/08, 13:14

This "blunder" is useful, it will perhaps make it possible to avoid a new September 11, but it is perhaps wanted by Mc Cain himself who would prefer to be elected without having to organize a new attack.

What irritates me the most about this campaign is that French TVs always present Mc Cain as a "hero of the Vietnam War". The United States has waged an abominable war of aggression against a people who have never threatened their security for a moment. I've always had an aversion to Communism, but the real heroes of the Vietnam War are the Vietnamese themselves, not the American military.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 13:31

Leo Maximus wrote:What irritates me the most about this campaign is that French TVs always present Mc Cain as a "hero of the Vietnam War". The United States has waged an abominable war of aggression against a people who have never threatened their security for a moment. I've always had an aversion to Communism, but the real heroes of the Vietnam War are the Vietnamese themselves, not the American military.

Don't forget who controls the French media:
a) the Elysée is pro USA neo con thoroughly
b) 2 (3?) families who own almost all the mainstream media including Dassault ... and with Sarko's new "law" on public service, that won't help.

Pkoi do you think that "nobody" spoke about the Iranian stock exchange in Euro?
https://www.econologie.com/forums/iran-bours ... t5571.html
0 x