Le Figaro: Special file "green driving"

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Le Figaro: Special file "green driving"

by martien007 » 31/05/08, 20:49

some interesting articles.

And also info on the TIPP which can be further increased (or reduced, but there is no need to dream) by the Regions !!!! (who are all sociallists except Alsace ... don't forget).

In fact, it would be necessary to require to have the detailed display price HT / TIPP / VAT in each station, we would see much more clearly, because the policies take us by boat.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/environnement/?p ... mtgglcnt=1

You have to read the comments !! or how reality is very different from advertising:
All your reactions

24/05/2008 22:09
farfelu0961: Poor France!
I am a farmer and I have the project to create an anaerobic digestion unit to produce fuel gas (lpg) as it is done in Sweden but in France, the pressures of the oil groups make such ecological project impracticable. I thought that France was a country of democracy.I fear that we live rather in a corrupt country.Total announces every year billions of euros of profit.All this money comes from the French.I think that we must react so let's go join our sailors who are in the streets; the year 2008 does not look like it1968. For my part I am revolted!
20/05/2008 21:56
JLD: everyone's priorities ...
I live in Switzerland and I was about to buy a Zaphira CNG, but here it is, 3/4 of my vacation I spend in France where I am from. When will we see agreements for better accessibility for NG in France and LPG in Switzerland. Not to mention the famous "cooking" oil banned in France, for want of taxes (I currently have a diesel). When will a partnership of social interest (forgiveness, economic ...)
12/05/2008 23:04
evafréland: even more possible to refuel at home!
I would so much like to buy myself a car running on CNG. But the next station is 45 km away, in Germany (just behind the border) ... And when I called Gaz de France (... dolce vita ...), a gentleman informed me that since the beginning of 2008 Gaz de France no longer installed "home stations" ... So I almost see myself forced to put pressure on politicians in the region ... Hoping one day to be able to refuel with CNG!
20/01/2008 21:02
mam 31: not good to be part of gdf !!!!!
being a gdf agent, I asked for a home compression station to refuel my c3gnv and I was told that the offer (ambassador), I was not allowed as part of the house !!! ! I think my agent rate is annoying !!!! Conclusion: you have to be eco-friendly but if it saves people more money and makes them lose there, it's better to run on diesel !! !!
7/12/2007 11:17
nami: A flat ...
Everything is not so "pink" in reality: I own a used Multipla supposed to run on CNG ... the purchase of a "clean" used vehicle does not bring any help from the 'State ... and Gnv stations in my region are "absent" or more than 100km .... conclusion I run on gasoline !!!! super green right?
Last edited by martien007 the 31 / 05 / 08, 20: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 31/05/08, 20:54

actually the state to propose to the regions to be able to increase the tipp to pay for what it gave without consideration (example the national ones)
sarkozy when he was in finance, he was for the reinstatement of the grant at the entrance of cities ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 31/05/08, 20:58

georges100 wrote:actually the state to propose to the regions to be able to increase the tipp to pay for what it gave without consideration (example the national ones)
sarkozy when he was in finance, he was for the reinstatement of the grant at the entrance of cities ...

See what I added: comments on GNV users: an incredible GDF scam !! : Evil:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 31/05/08, 21:07

nothing new ....
the first LPG station was in Cambrai, full tanks, equipped vehicles (no dual fuel at the time) stored in the fleet ...
just missing a little trick to get it started ....
the state wondered which taxation to apply : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/08, 23:54

0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 01/06/08, 11:18

:?: stuffed :?:
0 x