Security retention, the new sarkolemics !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Security retention, the new sarkolemics !!

by Christophe » 24/02/08, 11:12

Hey op a new neologism: sarkolemic is the art of creating controversy by a president via stormy decisions or behavior ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Good I create this subject because I do not understand much with this proposition kk1 which knows a little the law could explain to us? :?:

Is it the end of the credibility of French justice or what?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/02/08, 12:51

Well chief, if you're interested, do some research ... :D

We are not going to rewrite the soap that we see every day.

A proposition, an idea, a vulgarity, a stroke of blood, a misunderstanding of history, of justice while he is a lawyer, misunderstanding and contempt for his function and the French he represents in the world, financial mismanagement , power of the little buddies, who must return it back in hand or later ...
-----
The first retention law was signed in Germany by Adolf Hitler.
The constitutional council partially validated it (much to Badinter's anger), but without retroactivity.
So dry, Sarko asks the Court of Cassation to bypass this decision so that this law is applicable immediately ...

The controversy is that a person who has done his sentence, does not have to be retained ad vitam eternam, because he could reoffend.
In French law and constitution, the new laws do not apply retroactively, but only from the day they are in the "official journal"
The Constitutional Council is essential on its decisions.
And the president of the republic is in principle the guarantor.

That's a lot of rape.

We do not know, if in the long run, he wants to destroy the Constitutional Council and further modify the constitution (not for the better).
In this case, we are moving a little more towards a dictatorial regime.
Or it is still a coup d 'esbroufe to make go up its quoted in tumble for the municipal elections. Or both.

As a lawyer, he knows that CC is essential. So ?

Pretending to ignore the foregoing facts, he defends himself by saying he wants to protect the French from monsters ("café du commerce" remark dear to the Malagasy dreamer)

When Badinter, former president of the CC, says that "justice is entering a dark period".
Ms. Morano, MPP UMP, says that the ps is for murderers ...

It is the excess in the words of the majority. We were treated to Stalinists, scavengers, tocards, Stasi methods ... towards opponents of Napo politics.

Yesterday's pinnacle at the agricultural fair: a person had a front row seat, so as not to shake hands with Nicolas. “Don't touch me!” He said. The other "So get out!". The first: "you dirty me!" And our national representative to answer "So, get out, poor idiot!"
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 24/02/08, 12:52

This is a bill to neutralize the most dangerous criminals who we know very well that they will represent until the end of their lives a danger to society due to their psychiatric disturbances (very common in criminals), also knowing that true perpetuity does not exist in France: the worst garbage is found outside after 30 years ...
The Constitutional Council has almost emptied this measure (which however seems essential) of its substance, notably canceling the retroactivity because partially not in conformity with the constitution.

To do it well, the constitution should be modified, strictly framed naturally to avoid drifts ...

Our president, in too much of a hurry, has put the cart a little in front of the horse ... but we must recognize that if we apply this measure only to new convicts as authorized by the Constitutional Council, should we do nothing with dangerous criminals currently incarcerated and soon released into the wild?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/08, 13:03

gegyx wrote:Well chief, if you're interested, do some research ... :D

We are not going to rewrite the soap that we see every day.

Maieuh ... It was precisely for not having to do this research (it has become so controversial that no article explains the essence of this proposal) that I asked this question.

If we can no longer help each other on a forum it is no longer useful. :| Finally you still answered so thank you for lighting my lantern :)

What is the most controversial? The measure itself or the feedback?

ps: too strong the handshake, is it somewhere on daily? :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/08, 13:04

Found the video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hl52 ... o_politics

TO BE BROADCAST TO THE MAXIMUM !!!! To show the true nature of the nabot ...
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 02 / 08, 10: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/02/08, 01:43

And pof! in the superb to the bewildered president (because overworked ...)

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... ns_ap.html

$$$$$$$ Here! His Majesty! About ... $$$$$$$$
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... nvier.html

:?: :?: :?:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/02/08, 09:07

Chatham wrote:To do it well, the constitution should be modified, strictly framed naturally to avoid drifts ...

Our president, in too much of a hurry, has put the cart a little in front of the horse ... but we must recognize that if we apply this measure only to new convicts as authorized by the Constitutional Council, should we do nothing with dangerous criminals currently incarcerated and soon released into the wild?

Basically, I think everyone agrees, we all want to prevent the recurrence of dangerous psychopaths to at least prevent members of our families from being affected one day by these individuals.
But behind this bill, which is based on legitimate arguments (I am not talking about retroactivity) looms the risk of seeing the laws and therefore the judgments lose this retroactivity.

I want to draw a parallel with the taking of DNA fingerprints: it was initially decided ONLY for sex offenders and then extended to other crimes and offenses EXCEPT FINANCIAL OFFENSES until recently I saw a teacher "slapping" subjected to this DNA statement.
Now if we start to authorize the principle of retroactivity on patent criminals, what will prevent a slow slide towards retroactivity of laws and judgments in a more general way: that therefore means that a final judgment? may be retried, that a court decision may be annulled or modified by the sole fact of a law. And that obviously becomes very dangerous since one can imagine any dictatorial drift of the "lettre de cachet" style. One could come to confuse executive and legislative powers. And a power that executes the laws it makes (with the submissive complicity of the legislative apparatus) is a dictatorial power ... or monarchical (old version).
I let you imagine the fate of the guy at the agricultural show who said to the President "don't touch me": it's direct Bastille ad vitam eternam.
-And then I will not explain to you the "mouth" of Justice after the geographical reshuffle of the courts: already it was having trouble keeping up with the pace of business, what will it be now? Perhaps the Judges will have to work at night?
-And then I was told (but not verified) that the police commissioners would receive a merit bonus (it would be on a trial basis in the Paris region): I do not need to explain to you what it will generate like burrs, respect for the laws "at the mouth of the client", beatings and searches of all kinds, ... etc.

So chatam, severely framing a modification of the constitution to avoid abuses is inconceivable with our current President; stop being naive and see his speech only at the 1st degree. We must go further in reflection, see what he has already done to understand his method and understand that beyond the 1st degree, there is something else, which is seriously worrying, at least as much as releasing psychopaths in nature.
Look at the method to pass a European constitution that a majority of French people did not want and apply it to justice.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 09:14

Christophe wrote:Found the video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hl52 ... o_politics

TO BE BROADCAST TO THE MAXIMUM !!!! To show the true nature of the nabot ...

It would not be like a link error, or a malignant censorship :frown: :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 10:31

Malignant censorship as you say ...

I corrected the links ... We talk about it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-insulte- ... t4877.html
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/02/08, 11:01

Censorship not censorship, it's grated ...

Internet users have seen the video.
Viewers saw the video.
The radio stations are spreading the news.
The newspapers are talking about it.

And it's good.
-----
To support my link above, on the price increase:
I heard ME Leclerc say with certainty, that due to discussions with industry on supplies to come over the year, that prices will take 4% every month, throughout the year.

Good then! Overworked President ! Drop the pipe, and work a little in the right direction, the one for which you got elected:
"Take care of purchasing power".

If it is no longer possible, go back to the niche! You're just a wanker ...
(opinion of 3/4 of the French)
: Evil:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."