An embarrassing affair for the Minister of Housing

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

An embarrassing affair for the Minister of Housing

by jean63 » 20/12/07, 00:25

At a time when we talk a lot about homeless people and how to accommodate them decently, a case released by the "Chained Duck" will cause a stir:

http://jt.france2.fr/20h/

click on: "An embarrassing affair for the Minister of Housing"

This gentleman who "steals" a HLM housing of 190 m2 for 1200 euros / month (real rental value = 3000 euros) in the center of Paris and this for 12 years, is the own chief of staff of the Minister of Housing : Evil:

........... You said "scandal" ................ : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/12/07, 10:04

Hello,
from another point of view to be able to put 1200 € in a housing even of 190 m2 it is necessary to have a good income anyway: what I mean by that is that it is astonishing that such housing profits from such rent some either the occupier.
In this case there is a priori rather go even to the town hall of Paris in ... 1981
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/12/07, 10:57

renaud67 wrote:Hello,
from another point of view to be able to put 1200 € in a housing even of 190 m2 it is necessary to have a good income anyway: what I mean by that is that it is astonishing that such housing profits from such rent some either the occupier.
In this case there is a priori rather go even to the town hall of Paris in ... 1981

Yes it is since 1981 !!! incredible 26 years. Is it still a story of freebies made in Chirac?

Imagine what he saved; and we call it HLM !!! and in addition the guy dares to be Director of Cabinet at the Ministry of Housing.

He resigned this morning:

http://www.orange.fr/bin/frame.cgi?u=ht ... mique.html

And in addition, to defend himself he swings: "I am not an exception".

Long live France EQUALITY. : Shock:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/12/07, 11:14

I'm not looking for a lock, but beware, this is precisely not managed by the HML office, but by that means Paris town hall ... so should you know how the town hall allocates its accommodation?
for me it is the same size when in the reform of the institutions some did not want to even appear the end of certain cumulations of the mandates (I do not know any more which can be minster and elected local: like what when one is minister one fout nothing since we have time to do something else : Cheesy: ...)
when you have privileges it is difficult to let them go (retirement at 55 years, multiple mandates, ...), and it is true that from a certain standard of living of the people concerned it is more or less well accepted.
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/12/07, 11:56

That's it he resigned
: Cheesy: the poor man therefore finds himself in thatching ... perhaps I am mistaken ... : Cheesy:
in any case there are some who must be in their little shoes ... there will be a slew of resignations since he was not the only one full of high-official will be paid nothing.
several interesting points which I hope the chained canrd will keep us informed:
does he return his accommodation,
what happens when an (ahut-) official resigns ...
will he pay arrears ...
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/12/07, 16:57

in any case he will not touch his ASSEDIC! : Mrgreen:

but .... how will he survive then, would he have put € aside? ????? ......... mystery ///// ........ .
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/12/07, 17:37

: Cheesy:
open a subscription?
: Cheesy:
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/12/07, 17:54

DON'T worry, he will get his compensation !!! : Evil: , I just noticed that the registration fee goes from € 35 to € 47, it goes like the rest .... the revolution soon? the civil war is likely to burst ???
a landfill will be imposed on us above the springs, which supply an entire region, everything in the sewer which is slow to be implemented, will have no other choice than a huge wastewater treatment plant (au- place of treatment by lagoon + plants, much more economical !!)
Corruption, embezzlement, bribes, there, it is a French society more and more rotten! A journalist said last night that the Russian media were freer than in France! (following the debates on the silence of tf1 on the sarko saga.)
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/07, 19:32

Stop the clichés it's ridiculous!

Especially sincethere are thousands of very wealthy people (most in Paris) who are currently in the same situation as him!

For comparison with Russia it is of great importance what not to push anyway ... Who is this reporter of my 2 who dares to say that? To my knowledge there have not been 35 journalists murdered in France since 2000 ...
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/12/07, 19:47

I'm not the one saying it ! , and it may be precisely because there is no censorship, that there are dead! those will no longer speak!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/