The Putin system: documentary tonight on France2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

The Putin system: documentary tonight on France2

by Christophe » 29/11/07, 18:40

... but as usual for all documentaries awakening people around the world, it aired late, in this case at 23:00 p.m. ...

THE POUTINE SYSTEM - Docu. - Politics ©

Origin: Fra. (2007) Stereo.

Realization: Jean-Michel Carré.

Date: 29 / 11 / 2007
Schedule: 23H00 - 00H40
Duration: 99 mn

Is Vladimir Putin the instrument of the KGB or the prime contractor of the system that brought him to power? President of Russia since March 2000, this ex-colonel of the secret services succeeded Boris Yeltsin. Its mission: to restore its place to Russia on the international scene, after the collapse of the USSR. This document brings to life the thunderous rise of the most enigmatic political leader today. He shows the methods he used to shape Russia in his own way, to influence the geopolitical future of the world. Judges who have tried to counter the embezzlement of those in power bear witness to this implacable mechanism of power.

The link with econology? Russian gas and oil of course ... as well as that of its former "satelites" from the time of the USSR (I think that Chetechia will be widely discussed).

We will see the quality, hoping that it is of the same level as "Kursk a submarine in troubled waters" see: natural-human-disasters/pieces-a-conviction-erika-mysteries-around-a-cargo-t2995.html

Video:

See also:

Putin - The New Empire (2016)

How Vladimir Putin went from being the most pro-European of Russian politicians to a president who defies the international community? Filmed from the Russian point of view, Jean-Michel Carré's documentary immerses us in the heart of the policy of the head of the Kremlin.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 01:54

Hey my ancestors ... we're not in shit ...

Bush seems to be a nice boy next to Putin ... it will soon smell scorched ...

Not badly the attacks of 1999 attributed to the Tchetchènes ... but organized by the FSB (ex-KGB) ... no luck 2 disguised agents were caught during the operation.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/11/07, 17:03

I saw this documentary and I recorded the one on Bush (which followed after the night's newspaper) on VHS tape, but not yet watched.

Putin and his ex-KGB associates are pretty scary. : Evil:

We wonder who can stop it ... except death.

It would seem that he will arrive by a pirouette to become again a 3rd time president of Russia (whereas it is not envisaged in the constitution) with the aim of reabsorbing certain countries of the ex-USSR. It would seem that Ukraine is also badly crossed; the orange revolution made a flop and Putin put the grappling hook on it again with its blackouts to gas cuts .....

Indeed Bush is a little boy next door.

The documentary on the Kursk was also great.

In general, the infrared docu are very good, but if they spent it at 21 p.m. it would make people's neurons work too much ... and also it would give them ideas.

We must consider ourselves happy that in France we can see such documents. I wonder if there is not some Russian spy of the FSB who watches these docuses which pass in the West ?. It is reminiscent of the start of the Cold War on energy.

They also said that the Russians are supplying gas and weapons to the Chinese, weapons to Venezuela and other anti-US countries. I do believe there are plans to build a network of pipelines to supply much of the world with gas.
Once this network is completed, they will be the masters of the world. At the slightest sign of rebellion, they will close the gates.

I have to look if it's Russian gas that powers my boiler !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 20:23

jean63 wrote:I have to look if it's Russian gas that powers my boiler !!

Good reaction :) Without oil and gas the world would be much less rotten ... (not in the pollution sense) ... and it's all of us ... so quickly replace this boiler with a wood boiler! 8)

Wood is not just about ecology and savings is also not to endorse THE world system ... and especially its excesses ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 30/11/07, 22:38

Christophe wrote:
Wood is not just about ecology and savings is also not to endorse THE world system ... and especially its excesses ...

Except that more and more people heat themselves with wood (pellet stoves ...) and suddenly the prices keep increasing.

Worse, some companies that manufacture wood pellets import wood from Poland and other Eastern countries. grr

But it is true that good management of the wood resource (carbon trap ...) is one of the best choices that countries can make ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 22:47

Yes I agree but when I spoke of drift it was in its worst form: war and worse genocide ... because for the moment there has been no genocide for wood ... well not in the modern history ...

Whereas for oil ... or gas ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 30/11/07, 23:21

Christophe wrote:Yes I agree but when I spoke of drift it was in its worst form: war and worse genocide ... because for the moment there has been no genocide for wood ... well not in the modern history ...

Whereas for oil ... or gas ...

yes from this point of view there it is sure; a lot of blood has already been shed for these resources (hydrocarbons). :x
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 01/12/07, 03:48

Hello

If you run out of wood, let us know
yesterday evening announcement of the closure of 2 paper mills, almost 2000 jobs in the forest industry.
apparently there is too much wood.
The forest begins 60km from my home and extends over 1000 km to the north
We wait for the summer for the forests to burn, the lumberjacks will retrain as firefighters (in summer sometimes 120 fireplaces in activities a 15th non-controllable)
A pipe line which supplies oil Canada / USA has just broken 2 dead immediately increase in the gross to the news 20% of the consumption of the USA passes in this conduit? we learn it every day ..
I do not know if he passes this on your news? the price of crude certainly not the reasons?
Andre
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 01/12/07, 10:13

Hmmmm,

the gas consumed in France should come largely from Algeria ...

It's weird, Putin's document is completely at odds with the voltaire.net site ...

But I have another question myself, I heard that France delivers whole boats of fresh water to L'Algerie, has anyone heard of that ??

friendships
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/07, 10:28

freddau wrote:the gas consumed in France should come largely from Algeria ...

What about the Pau and Lacq deposits? They are not (yet) exhausted ...

freddau wrote:It's weird, Putin's document is completely at odds with the voltaire.net site ...

That is to say?
Voltaire being clearly anti-American, would he be pro Russian? So he would ignore the Chechen genocide? (20% of the population killed, it is as much as Poland during the 2nd world war !!) : Evil:

freddau wrote:But I have another question myself, I heard that France delivers whole boats of fresh water to L'Algerie, has anyone heard of that ??

I don't really see the relationship but it could be possible ... in a crisis I guess ... still that water boat does it exist? : Mrgreen:
0 x