Your city is it green?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
ladybugs
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Your city is it green?

by ladybugs » 02/11/07, 12:15

Hello,

At the time of the conclusions of the Grenelle of the environment, I produced a thesis (EFAP, 61-63 rue Pierre Charron 75008 Paris) on the communication of town halls around the environment.
Can you help me ? Is your city making eco-friendly efforts (sorting, transport, housing, water treatment, agenda 21, etc.)? How are you informed (local press, city newspaper, posters, mailing, conferences, etc.)?

Thanks in advance

See you soon
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/11/07, 14:36

0 x
ladybugs
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ladybugs » 03/11/07, 08:22

Thank you for your response, and for the link ...
Good weekend ;-D
0 x
Sargeb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sargeb » 13/11/07, 16:58

I live in Aix en Provence and I must admit that the city does not make great efforts on the ecological side in my opinion. No pamphlet of the city except a newspaper which arrives from time to time in the box which consists of a vast self-promotion of the elected UMP in place.

There are certainly vélibs, but in the absence of cycle paths and town center development, how do we do it?

Regarding recycling is okay, but let's say it could be much better. Some recycling bins in slightly remote corners are full and are almost never emptied.

So much for the little story ... Good luck!
0 x
Visit my blog: Image
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 02/12/07, 20:45

The municipality of 93 Rosny-sous-Bois does not seek to promote the automobile in the center? Being retired, I can speak with you.
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 09/12/07, 09:49

In Toulouse: JCDecaux bikes have just arrived.
The hypercentre begins to be pedestrian ... but timidly.
There is a madman at the town hall who makes us cycle paths in the wrong direction but it seems that he will be treated.
There are more and more bus lanes.
But there are more and more assholes on motorcycles and scooters who use it : Evil:

in short there is still work
0 x