Hulot talks about econological taxation about Sarkozy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Hulot talks about econological taxation about Sarkozy

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 20:00

Hulot gives Sarkozy 18/20

The television host welcomes the announcements made by the President of the Republic - 26/10/2007 - 11:22 a.m.

Satisfaction seems general after 4 months of Grenelle de l'Environnement. In any case, for Nicolas Hulot, it is a success, in particular in terms of ecological taxation. "At this stage, to gain a little leeway, we will put 18 out of 20", told Reuters the television host, who had made "the price of carbon" his battle horse.

"It is more than just launching an idea, it is even accompanied by a profound reform of the tax system as I wished - without even thinking that we would arrive there -, a transfer of the taxation of work on economic taxation", he said.

For Nicolas Hulot, the "Grenelle de l'environnement", unprecedented in France, made it possible to "make a qualitative leap". "We did in a few months what we haven't done in ten years, there is a real break," he said. "There is a change of course which is induced and new logics will be set in motion, that is obvious".

http://laposte.lci.fr/infos/france/poli ... kozy-.html
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 26/10/07, 22:13

Good evening everyone,

+ 1 and even 2 with the following:

This morning, the anti-globalization and anti-GMO leader, José Bové, invited himself live to the radio on France Inter, telephoning to congratulate Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, the Secretary of State for Ecology who was at the antenna. He thus declared "What I heard yesterday on the question of GMOs, I found that it was going in the good direction. I still wanted to say it publicly because I am not used to making compliments and there, I think there were important comments ".

Pascal farcy

At least someone who knows how to be humble!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/10/07, 22:31

He even offered to work around a table on the file.
And he said he will go on a demonstration but I didn't understand on what subject.
0 x